National Institute of Fashion Technology | NIFT Recruitment 2018 | Assistant Professor Posts | Total 63 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.nift.ac.in | Last Date 21.03.2018
NIFT Recruitment 2018 Notification: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has invited online application for Assistant Professor Posts on contract basis (03 years contract). Particularly, 63 vacancies allotted for Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through online mode only. Candidates may apply online on or before the last date 21.03.2018.
Interested candidates read complete details in NIFT Official notification before apply for this recruitment. Apply for the post on or before the last date (21.03.2018) because the online application link will be disabled. Moreover details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page.
Details of NIFT Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 63
Pay Scale: Rs. 66000/- (approx.) + HRA
Job Location: New Delhi
Eligibility criteria for NIFT Recruitment 2018:
- Post Graduate programme or equivalent grade in relevant areas from recognized Institute/ Doctoral Degree in relevant areas from recognized institute.
- Check more details of education qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/Employees of NIFT||Nil|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website -> www.nift.ac.in
- Find the notification–> Recruitment to the post of Assistant professor on contract basis for Advt. No 02/Cont/Asst. Prof/2018 in the home page.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this NIFT recruitment.
- Fill up your details in online application correctly and check once.
- Finally submit your application via online on or last date 21.03.2018.
|Starting date for submission of application form||23.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||21.03.2018 (05:30 PM)|