NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 | Junior Scientific Officer, Social Worker & Other Post | 56 vacancies | Last date: 15.10.2021 | Download Application Form @ nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences advertised new job notification for the post of Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information officer, Data Manager, Psychologist, Social Worker, Office Assistant, Research Associate and other post. These 56 Vacancies will be announced for NIMHANS jobs 2021. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka jobs may use this chance to apply for these above said vacancy. Aspirants are requested to read the notification carefully before filling up the application form. The last date to submit the application form is 15.10.2021.
Candidate selection will be based on written exam/skill test. NIMHANS recruitment notification is released on 16.09.2021. Above said post is purely based on contract basis. Aspirants may download the application form from institute website. Incomplete application will not be considered. Desirous candidates applying for more than one post should submit the separate application form for each post. Applicant should upload the copies of all relevant documents along with the filled application form. Selected candidates should be placed at Bangaluru (Karnataka). Applicants can refer to the below table for more details.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS)|
|Job Name||Psychiatric Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Yoga Therapist, Field Information officer & other post|
|Notification released date||16.09.2021|
|Last date to submit the application||15.10.2021|
NIMHANS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the advertisement, overall 56 vacancies are announced for this jobs.Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS Junior Scientific Officer & other vacancies
- Candidates must hold Master degree/M.A/M.SC/M.phil/MCA from a recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Upper age limit should be 30 year to 40 years.
- Check advertisement for age relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written exam/skill test.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS candidates for Rs.590 and Rs.295 for SC/ST candidates.
- Check advertisement for payment details.
- Application via offline mode.
- Address: The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India.
Steps to apply for NIMHANS recruitment 2021
- Go to official website nimhans.ac.in
- Click Career >> Vacancy Announcements.
- Find the Advertisement of various vacant positions on contract at NIMHANS.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Finally send the filled application form to prescribed address.
NIMHANS recruitment 2021 notification and NIMHANS application form links are given below. Check other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, fee details & steps to apply. Candidates are advised to keep checking the daily recruitment site regularly for latest updates.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 | Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician & Other Posts | 275 Vacancies | Last Date: 28.06.2021 | NIMHANS Job Notification @ nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invites application from suitable candidates for engagement of Group A & Group B vacant positions. They are announced 275 vacancies for the following posts such as Senior Scientific Officer, Computer Programmer, Junior Scientific Officer, Nursing Officer, Speech Therapist and Audiologist, Senior Scientific Assistant, Teacher for MR Children & Assistant Dietician posts. Applicants who are searching for Central Government jobs may use this chance to join in NIMHANS jobs 2021. Capable persons should submit the application form on or before 28.06.2021.
Eligible Indian nationals need to apply for this NIMHANS vacancy. Applicants can download NIMHANS recruitment 2021 notification & application form from www.nimhans.ac.in. Aspirants need to pay a fee through prescribed mode. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post. Experience in relevant field required to apply for this NIMHANS Bangalore recruitment 2021. Working persons should submit the NOC along with their application form. Selected candidates will be placed at NIMHANS Bangalore, Karnataka. More details of NIMHANS jobs like syllabus, admit card, merit list, selection list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Advertisement No.||NIMH/ PER(6)/ RECT/ ADVT – 1/ 2021-22|
|Job Name||Senior Scientific Officer, Computer Programmer, Junior Scientific Officer, Nursing Officer, Speech Therapist and Audiologist, Senior Scientific Assistant, Teacher for MR Children & Assistant Dietician|
|Notification Released Date||27.05.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.06.2021|
To get more details about NIMHANS jobs, please visit www.nimhans.ac.in. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, fee details & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in for latest job updates.
NIMHANS Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|Speech Therapist and Audiologist||03|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Teacher for MR Children||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Nursing Officer & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for NIMHANS Jobs
- Senior Scientific Officer: Ph.D (Basic/ Medical Sciences)
- Computer Programmer: PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Post MD/ MBBS.
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc. Nursing.
- Teacher for MR Children: BA/ B.Sc.
- Assistant Dietician: B.Sc./ Diploma in Dietics.
- Other posts: Master’s Degree.
- Senior Scientific Officer: 40 years.
- JSO, SSA & Nursing Officer: 35 years.
- Other Posts: 30 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit & age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Rs. 67700 to Rs. 208700|
|Junior Scientific Officer||Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400|
|Speech Therapist and Audiologist||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|Senior Scientific Assistant|
|Teacher for MR Children|
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
- Group A Posts: Rs. 2360 & for SC/ ST – Rs. 1180.
- Group B Posts: Rs. 1180 & for SC/ ST – Rs. 885.
- No fee for PwD candidates.
- Payment Mode: SBI Collect.
- Applicants should submit the application form along with needed documents.
- Address: The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Bangalore Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nimhans.ac.in.
- Click on CAREERS>> Vacancy Announcements, find & click on NIMHANS Invites applications for the following vacant posts, in the prescribed form from the Indian Nationals residing in India & abroad, No. NIMH/ PER(6)/RECT/ ADVT-1/2021-22 Date: 27.05.2021.
- Open notification & read it thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Submit the application form through prescribed mode.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|