NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences, Bengaluru | SR & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Walk in Interview Date 22 & 28 Feb 2019 | Download Notification @ nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences going to hire young and talented aspirants for Junior Scientific Officer, Senior Resident Psychiatry, Senior Scientific Officer & IT Coordinator/System Analyst post. As per the NIMHANS recruitment notification, totally 04 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Central government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. NIMHANS has planned to conduct the walk in interview at Bangalore and interview will be held on 22.02.2019 & 28.02.2019. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview at given venue.
NIMHANS recruitment notification is available in official website. NIMHANS will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants and select the candidates on the basis of their performance in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Karnataka State. Applicants must have completed MD/ DNB/ DPM/ MBBS/ Master Degree from recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants must have prescribed documents along with them at the time of interview. More details of NIMHANS latest jobs, upcoming vacancy, final results, salary details, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bengaluru|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Scientific Officer, Senior Resident Psychiatry, Senior Scientific Officer & IT Coordinator/ System Analyst|
|Walk in Interview date||22.02.2019 & 28.02.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in interview details and how to attend the walk in interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIMHANS 2019 Vacancy details
- NIMHANS allocates overall 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|Senior Resident Psychiatry||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
|IT Coordinator/System Analyst||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Sr. Resident & Other vacancies
- Applicants must have completed MD/ DNB/ DPM/ MBBS/ Master Degree/ M.Sc. from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be between 35 to 40 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
|22.02.2019 & 28.02.2019||10.00 am||Committee Room, Administrative, Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru -560 029|
How to attend NIMHANS 2019 walk in interview
- Go to official website nimhans.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue along with relevant documents.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 | National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro sciences | Jr. & Sr. Resident Posts | Total 18 Job Vacancies | Download NIMHANS Notification & Application Form @ NIMHANS Careers Page (i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in) | Walk in Date 23rd Jan 2019
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident and senior Resident job vacancies. There are 18 vacancies allocated for this recruitment. NIMHANS going to conduct walk in interview on 23rd January 2019 (09.30 AM) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru (Karnataka). Eligible candidates can participate the walk in test on scheduled date & time at given office address. Download official notification and application form @ NIMHANS careers page of www.nimhans.ac.in.
This engagement will be based on contract basis. All applicants must have completed related medical qualification from any reputed university/ institution. Aspirants should carry their photo copies, resume/ application form and testimonials in original at the time of attending interview. Deposit your prescribed application fee through Demand Draft. Who wish to apply for NIMHANS vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident and senior Resident|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 for Jr/Sr Resident in Bengaluru (Karnataka):
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|NON-PG Junior Resident in the Dept. of Neurology||04|
|Post MD/ DNB (General Medicine) Senior Resident||04|
|Post-MD/ DNB (Anaesthesiology) Senior Resident||06|
|Post MS/ DNB (General Surgery) Senior Resident||02|
|Post MD/ DNB (Radiodiagnosis) Senior Resident||02|
|Total NIMHANS Job Vacancies||18|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Junior and Senior Resident Vacancies 2019:
- MBBS/ Post MD/ DNB/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 23.01.2019)
- Maximum age limit is 32 years to 35 years.
- Check more details of post wise maximum age limitation in NIMHANS official notification given below.
- For Gen/ OBC -> Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD for Senior Resident -> Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC -> Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD for Junior Resident-> Rs.750/-
Mode of Fee Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director, NIMHANS payable at Bengaluru.
- Walk in Interview
Details of Walk in interview Date, Time and Venue:
|Walk in Date||Walk in Time||Walk in Venue|
|23.01.2019||09.30 AM||Committee Room, Adjacent to Director’s Secretariat, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029|
How to attend the walk in interview for National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment Job Vacancy 2019:
- Candidates go to official website of NIMHANS -> nimhans.ac.in.
- Find the correct notification link “Walk in interview for the Non PG junior resident and Post MD/DNB Senior resident, (General Medicine, General surgery and Anaesthesiology)” (UNDER: Vacancy Announcements) and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates may appear the walk in on 23.01.2019 at concerned place.