NIMI Recruitment 2018 | Technical Consultant & Chief Financial Officer Posts | Total 11 Vacancies | Apply online @ nimi.gov.in | Last Date 22.05.2018
NIMI Recruitment 2018: National Instructional Media Institute shortly NIMI has released notification for the recruitment of Technical Consultant and Chief Financial Officer on one/two years contract basis in Chennai, Delhi & Kolkata. Totally, 11 vacancies are allotted for the position of (10) Technical Consultant and (01) Chief Financial Officer. Interested candidates who are eligible can submit their application via online & offline mode on or before the last date 22.05.2018. Soft Copy of application form sends to the mail – email@example.com. Then the prescribed format (hard copy) should reach the concerned office address (given below).
Interested candidate download the application form from NIMI Recruitment official website and take print out of this application form. Then the filled in application form sent to the mail and Postal till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of NIMI Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI)
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Total Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata.
Vacancy Details for NIMI Recruitment:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Chief Financial Officer||01|
Eligibility criteria for NIMI Tech. Consultant & Chief Financial Officer vacancies:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA Finance/ M.com from any Recognized University/Institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Maximum age 65 years as on 01.06.2018 (For Chief Financial Officer).
- Check more details of age limitation in official website given below.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode-By Mail (E-Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Offline Mode-By Postal
Postal Address is,
“The Executive Director” National Instructional Media Institute, Post Box 3142, CTI campus, Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
How to apply for NIMI Recruitment 2018:
- Log on NIMI official website -> nimi.gov.in.
- Click on option -> APPLICATION in the top of home page.
- Click the notification links & Read the notification clearly.
- Check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Download the application form and take print of the application form then fill your details clearly.
- First send the scanned copy of application form to the mail -> email@example.com and then send the prescribed format via postal on or before last date.
|Last date for submission of online application (Mail)||22.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application (Postal)||22.05.2018|