NIMR Recruitment 2020 | 24 Vacancies | IT Manager, UDC, Project Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 18.05.2020 | Download Notification @ nimr.org.in
NIMR Recruitment 2020: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research has released an advertisement for the following temporary and contractual posts such as Scientist – ‘C’, ‘B’, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC and Multi Tasking Staff. They offer 24 job vacancies for the 12th pass or equivalent exam passed candidates with Master/ Bachelor degree in Engineering job. ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 invites the candidate for Walk-in interview from 20.05.2020 – 22.05.2020. Those interested can apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 05:00 PM on 18.05.2020.
|NIMR Recruitment for DEO & Other Jobs|
Interview will be held at ICMR NIMR, New Delhi. NIMR Recruitment 2020 application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website at nimr.org.in. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate during the personal discussion/ interview. Candidates who are willing to join Delhi Central government jobs can attend this interview on the scheduled dates with necessary documents. No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview. More details regarding ICMR NIMR jobs vacancy 2020, upcoming notices, admit card, result, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details about ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. Admn/NIMR/Rect./Contractual/76/2020|
|Designation||Scientist – ‘C’, ‘B’, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Stay connected with Daily Recruitment to get more details about NIMR recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming job notice, syllabus, admit card, answer key, merit list, result and so on.
NIMR Delhi Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Scientist – ‘C’||03|
|Scientist – ‘B’||03|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||04|
|Project Technical Assistant||04|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||02|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||04|
|Multi Tasking Staff||04|
|Totally, 24 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Project Technical Assistant & Other Career Posts:
Check ICMR New Delhi recruitment 2020 official notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, postal address, last date, vacancy details, etc.
- 12th Pass/ High School/ Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB), Masters Degree or Bachelor Degree/ Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
- Refer official advertisement.
- Walk-In Interview/ Personal Discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call.
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications send your filled application to the email id: email@example.com on or before the last date.
- ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110 077
Steps to Attend ICMR Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://nimr.org.in/”.
- Find and choose the “Applications are invited in the prescribed format for various Scientific, Technical and Administrative Posts on purely Temporary and Contractual basis initially for a period of six months, latest by 19.05.2020 up to 05:00 PM” from the home page.
- Read the notification up to your understanding by selecting “Vacancy notification for contractual posts”.
- Once you crossed their criteria, apply before the last date ends.
- Get back and pick “Application Form” to download it & make a print of it.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIMR Recruitment 2020 | DEO, Project Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 03 | Download NIMR Application Form @ nimr.org.in | Walk-In Interview Date: 13.05.2020
NIMR Recruitment 2020: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi, is one of the research institution has issued new job vacancy notification for recruitment of Scientist-D (Non Medical), Project Officer & Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts. As per ICMR NIMR government job notification, totally 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment @ nimr.org.in on or before the last date of 12.05.2020. Candidates with required eligibility can attend the walk-in-interview/ personal discussion through Skype/ video call on 13.05.2020.
NIMR announced new job notification on 28.04.2020. Interested aspirants should submit the application form in the prescribed format given in official website along with the relevant documents through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12.05.2020. The candidates may attend the walk-in-interview/ personal discussion through Skype/ video call at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077 on 13.05.2020. All candidates must have attained the prescribed age limitations and age relaxation. Incomplete application will not be entertained. Application without supportive documents will be rejected. Submission of incorrect information in the application form shall be disqualified by the selection commitee. Candidates should produce all certifications/ testimonials in original for verification at the time of joining the post.
Details of Malaria Department Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Organization Name||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Scientist-D (Non Medical), Project Officer & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||12.05.2020|
|Walk-In Date (Skype/ video call)||13.05.2020|
|ICMR NIMR Official Website||nimr.org.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs. Be in touch with our website @ dailyrecruitment.in
Vacancy Details of ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Scientist-D (Non Medical)||01|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMR Vacancy 2020:
- Candidates should pass 12th Standard/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D or equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in ICMR NIMR official website given below.
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Scientist-D (Non Medical)||Maximum Age limit is 45 years|
|Project Officer||Maximum Age limit is 30 years|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Upper Age Limit is 25 years|
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Personal discussion.
- Check more details of selection process in ICMR NIMR official job notification.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants can send their application through email: email@example.com
|Closing Date for Submission Application Form||12.05.2020 up to (05:00pm)|
|Post Wise Walk-In- Interview Timings|
|Scientist-D (Non Medical)||13.05.2020 (from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon)|
|Project Officer||13.05.2020 (from 12:00 noon to 02:00 pm)|
|Data Entry Operator||13.05.2020 (from 03:00 pm to 04:00 pm)|
How to Apply for ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2020:
- Go to ICMR NIMR official website @nimr.org.in
- Click on option Notifications >> Vacancy.
- Find the correct notification “Walk in interview for various Project posts in MERA INDIA Project at NIMR, Hqrs. Delhi” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility and download the application form.
- Finally send it to the above address.
|APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|