NIOS Recruitment 2018 | National Institute of Open Schooling Job Notification | EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant | Total Vacancies 44 | Last Date to apply: 11.05.2018
NIOS Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Open Schooling shortly called for NIOS has recently announced a notification for NIOS Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy position of EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant. As per Job Notification, it consist 44 vacancies at NIOS. Candidates who are completed their minimum education qualification of Senior Secondary/Degree from a recognized Board eligible to apply and as you can check the complete details on this page. Eligible candidates may apply for this post through offline on or before the last date. 11.05.2018. The National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs Notification is a good news for the unemployed candidates. The interested aspirants may check the detailed Notification from official website at www.nios.ac.in
This Page explains detailed information on NIOS Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and send prescribed application form for NIOS Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of NIOS Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Institute of Open Schooling
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 44
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy Details of NIOS Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|EDP Supervisor||31||Level-6 in the pay matrix (₹35400-112400 as per 7th CPC)|
|Junior Assistant||13||Level – 2 of the pay matrix (₹19900 – 63200 as per 7th CPC)|
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS Vacancies
- Senior Secondary/Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should not exceed 37 yrs for EDP Supervisor and 27 yr for Junior Assistant post.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation details.
- Written Test
|General /OBC||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Post
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address in official notification.
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go to official website (i.e) www.nios.ac.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee offline before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11.05.2018|