NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 | Cluster Level Resource Person & Other posts | 510 Vacancies | Last Date: 10-08-2020 | Apply Online @ nirdpr.org.in
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj. They invites application for the posts of State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person. NIRDPR released new job notification (Advt. No. 14/2020) for filling up 510 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ nirdpr.org.in only through online. Applicants searching jobs in Telangana can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 10-08-2020.
The above posts are purely on tenure basis for a period of one year initially which may be extended depending upon the performance of the appointee and the requirement of the Institute. Selection may be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 20-50 years.
Details of NIRDPR Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Job Name||State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person|
|Last Date of Submission of online application||10.08.2020|
Interested applicants can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment. By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of NIRDPR Advertisement 2020:
As per the advertisement, overall 510 vacancies are allocated for young fellow & other posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|State Programme Coordinator||10|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250|
Eligibility Criteria for Young Fellow Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Post graduate/ Graduate in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- For State Programme Coordinator: 30-50 years.
- Young Fellow: 25-30 years.
- For Cluster Level Resource Person: 40 years.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for NIRDPR Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ nirdpr.org.in
- Click ‘Job Vacancies’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement for above said posts & Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through the online application link given below ‘Apply Online’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
How to fill up NIRDPR Jobs Online Application:
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 | Project Officer, Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 10.06.2020(Extended) | NIRD&PR Recruitment Notification @ www.nirdpr.org.in
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj is looking for young and experienced candidates for various positions on contract basis. Recently NIRDPR has issued on ne employment notice [Advt. no. DDUGKY, NIRDPR- 09/2020] regarding 34 vacancies. It invites applications via online mode only. These 34 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Director, Mission Managers, Project Officer, State Team Manager, Software Engineers, Legal Officer, Manager, Project Associate, Thematic, Content Manager & Office Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Telangana & Delhi should submit the online application for NIRD&PR Jobs 2020 is
23.05.2020 10.06.2020 (Date Extended).
Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NIRD Jobs 2020. Shortlistedv candidates will be appointed at NIRDPR, Hyderabad (Telangana) and NRO & IEC at MoRD, New Delhi. NIRDPR Hyderabad recruitment notification & NIRD recruitment apply online is available @ www.nirdpr.org.in. All the posts are filled by purely on contract basis. There is no application fee for applying for the above post. The candidate should submit application online only and no need to apply through post. More details of NIRD&PR vacancy, upcoming NIRDPR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIRDPR Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. no. DDUGKY, NIRDPR- 09/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Director, Mission Managers, Project Officer, State Team Manager, Software Engineers, Legal Officer, Manager, Project Associate, Thematic, Content Manager & Office Assistant|
|Job Location||Hyderabad & New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of online application|
Here you will get information of Assistant Director, Project Officer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIRDPR Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|State Team Manager||07||Rs.70000|
|Content Manager||01||Rs.70000 to 80000|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRDPR Office Assistant, Project Officer, Manager & Other Posts
- Assistant Director: Postgraduate in Humanities, Social Sciences or Management or related area/ Diploma
- Mission Managers: Postgraduate in concerned discipline
- Project Officer: BCA/ MCA/ MSc Computers/ MBA / PGDRDM
- Assistant Director: Post Graduation in Social Sciences, Rural Development, Public Policy or International Development
- State Team Manager: PG in any discipline
- Software Engineers: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in CSE/IT/ ECE
- Legal Officer: LLB/ BL
- Manager: Graduate/ MBA
- Project Associate: Graduate
- Thematic: PG Degree/ Master’s degree or equivalent/ Tech/M. Tech/MCA
- Content Manager: Graduates/PGs in Mass Communication, Journalism or English Literature
- Office Assistant: Degree/ PG Degree
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project officer & Office Assistant: 28 years
- Software Engineer: 30 years
- Thematic & Contender Manager: 65 years
- All Other Posts: 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NIRD Jobs 2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NIRD&PR Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nirdpr.org.in
- Click “Job Vacancies” find the advertisement “Recruitment to various positions in DDU-GKY-NIRDPR, Hyderabad and PMA-NRO & IEC, New Delhi.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.