NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2018 | National Institute for Research in Tribal Health | Scientist, Project Technician, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 82 | Application Form @ www.nirth.res.in
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2018: National Institute for Research in Tribal Health shortly NIRTH Jabalpur has recently published notification for Walk-in Interview for the recruitment of Scientist, Project Technician, DEO & Other Posts. Particularly 82 vacancies are allotted for this post. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for NIRTH Jabalpur Job may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by NIRTH. Interested candidates may attend NIRTH Jabalpur walk-in interview on mentioned date.
Before apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Moreover you can get details like
NIRTH Jabalpur educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply from here.
Details of NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tribal Health|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Project Technician, DEO & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Scientist B (Medical)||01||Rs. 57,488 +HRA|
|Scientist B (Non – Medical)||02||Rs. 45,990 +HRA|
|Computer Programmer Grade-B||01||Rs. 30,879|
|Project Technical Officer (Statistician)||01||Rs. 30,441|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-B||06||Rs. 17,520|
|Project Technical Officer (Sr. Investigator) (District Coordinator||06||Rs. 30,441|
|Project Assistant Block level treatment supervisor Field Investigators||15||Rs. 29,565|
|Project Assistant Field Supervisor||13|
|Project Technician III Fieldworker||26||Rs. 17,520|
|Project Technician (III) Lab. Technician||04|
|Laboratory/ Field Attendant||04||Rs. 15,330|
|Upper Division Clerk||01||Rs. 16,644|
|Junior Project Assistant Lower Division Clerk||02||Rs. 15,549|
Eligibility criteria for NIRTH Jabalpur Vacancies
- 12th/Graduate/ Post Graduate in relevant disciplines from a recognized institute/University.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification and experience.
- Candidate Maximum age limit is 35 years
How to attend for NIRTH Jabalpur Walk-in Interview
- Go to the official website (i,e) www.nirth.res.in
- Find the advertisement for above said posts
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Then download the application form and fill all details correctly.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the given dates.
|Date of Interview||18, 19, 23 & 24 July 2018|