NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | Faculty post | 12 Vacancies| Last Date: 30/03/2020 | Apply Online @ nitdelhi.ac.in
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY has invites application for the recruitment of Faculty post in a regular basis through online . NIT also released new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020). The posts are Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. NIT has announced 12 vacancies for the posts. Candidates who are interested with required eligible criteria can apply for the post @ nitdelhi.ac.in and submit your online application. Online application link will be updated soon in the official website. The last date for the submission of online application is 30/03/2020.
NIT Delhi has released notification on 24/02/2020. The last date to submit the hard copy of filled online application form along with all the relevant documents is 06/04/2020. The hard copy of the application form should be downloaded along with the supporting documents (From Annexure A to F). The hard copy of filled online application form with attached documents should be sent to The Registrar, NIT, Delhi. Before apply, Candidates need to go through the documents for the advertisement given in the institute website.
Details of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(DELHI)|
|Organization type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Starting date for submission of application form||24/02/2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||30/03/2020|
Keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly for latest updates. More information like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, how to apply regarding NIT recruitment 2020 are given below for your reference. You may also visit NIT official site to get more details about NIT recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should possess Ph.D. in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates should be specialized in Bachelor of Engineering (CSE/EEE/ECE/MECH)/ Applied Science & Humanities( Mathematics/ Management/ English)
- Maximum age limit is 60 years.
- More than 60 years is encouraged when the candidate is with brilliant research career and with approved externally funded research project.
- The selection process is based on presentation/seminar before the selection committee.
- Candidates short-listing by the screening committee will be called for the examination.
- Candidates will be short-listed by Educational qualification, Essential requirements and Credit points.
- Details of Essential requirements and Credit points for the post have been given briefly in the official website.
Mode of Application:
- Application only through offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application form through post to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
- No application fee for the post.
Steps to apply NIT DELHI RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Go to official website ac.in
- Then find the advertisement given in the home page.
- Check advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Carefully fill the details in the online application form.
- Download the submitted online application form.
- Finally send the online application form with attached documents to the address given above.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 | Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 20.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.nitdelhi.ac.in
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology, Delhi invites online applications from the eligible Bonafide Indian Citizens only for filling up of the following Non-Teaching positions i.e. Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Technician & Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant posts. As per the NIT Delhi Non-Teaching notification 2019 [02/2019], overall 24 vacancies are allocated for NIT Delhi Jobs. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in New Delhi can make the online registration from 22.10.2019 to 20.12.2019.
NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.nitdelhi.ac.in. Applicants must have possessed 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering/ MBBS and age limit should be between 27 years to 35 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at National Institute of Technology, Delhi. More details of NIT Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming NIT jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Technician & Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.12.2019|
You may visit www.nitdelhi.ac.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIT Delhi Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NIT notification, overall 24 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant||03||Rs.18000-56900|
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 years to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions (02/19)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.