NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 | Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Last Date 20.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.nitdelhi.ac.in
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology, Delhi invites online applications from the eligible Bonafide Indian Citizens only for filling up of the following Non-Teaching positions i.e. Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Technician & Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant posts. As per the NIT Delhi Non-Teaching notification 2019 [02/2019], overall 24 vacancies are allocated for NIT Delhi Jobs. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in New Delhi can make the online registration from 22.10.2019 to 20.12.2019.
NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.nitdelhi.ac.in. Applicants must have possessed 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering/ MBBS and age limit should be between 27 years to 35 years. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at National Institute of Technology, Delhi. More details of NIT Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming NIT jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Executive Engineer, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant, Technician & Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.12.2019|
You may visit www.nitdelhi.ac.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIT Delhi Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NIT notification, overall 24 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant||03||Rs.18000-56900|
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed 10+2/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 years to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NIT Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment Advertisement for Non-Teaching Positions (02/19)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 | Part Time Coaches/Trainers Posts | Total Vacancies 10 | Walk in Date 21.10.2019 | Download Notification @ nitdelhi.ac.in
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology Delhi is going to conduct walk in interview for selecting candidates to appoint in Part Time Coaches/Trainers Posts. Totally 10 vacancies are allotted in this NIT Delhi placements. It invites qualified candidates to attend the walk in interview for this NIT Delhi non teaching recruitment. The interview will be held on the date 21.10.2019. Application form and notification are available at the official website nitdelhi.ac.in.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Certificate course/ Diploma/ Degree in concerned sports from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. It will choose the candidates on the basis of their performance at the time of interview. The selected aspirants will be posted under temporary basis at NIT Delhi.
Details of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NIT Delhi notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Part Time Coaches/Trainers|
|Sports Name||Athletics, Basketball, Badminton, Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Table Tennis, Gym Instructor /Power-lifting, Volleyball and Yoga|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||10|
|Walk in Interview Date||21.10.2019|
Candidates should refer the official notification before attend the walk in interview held for the latest job vacancies in NIT Delhi. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Delhi jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for Part Time Coaches/Trainers Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Certificate course/ Diploma/ Degree in concerned sports from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for details about age limit.
- It will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Walk in Details
|Date & Time||Venue|
|21.10.2019 (11.00 onwards)||Room No 301 NIT Delhi.|
Steps to attend walk in for NIT Delhi Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nitdelhi.ac.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification Walk in Interview for empanelment of part time sports coaches and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Bring the filled in application and original certificates and required documents to attend the walk in interview.
Eligible candidates should register at the walk in venue on correct date and time allocated by the Institute. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NIT Delhi 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|