NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 | Faculty post | 12 Vacancies| Last Date: 30/04/2020 (Date Extended) | Apply Online @ nitdelhi.ac.in
NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY has invites application for the recruitment of Faculty post in a regular basis through online . NIT also released new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020). The posts are Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. NIT has announced 12 vacancies for the posts. Candidates who are interested with required eligible criteria can apply for the post @ nitdelhi.ac.in and submit your online application. Online application link will be updated soon in the official website. The last date for the submission of online application is 30/04/2020 (date extended).
NIT Delhi has released notification on 24/02/2020. The last date to submit the hard copy of filled online application form along with all the relevant documents is 10/05/2020. The hard copy of the application form should be downloaded along with the supporting documents (From Annexure A to F). The hard copy of filled online application form with attached documents should be sent to The Registrar, NIT, Delhi. Before apply, Candidates need to go through the documents for the advertisement given in the institute website.
Details of NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(DELHI)|
|Organization type||Government of India|
|Advertisement No||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Starting date for submission of application form||24/02/2020|
|Last date for submission of application form|
Keep watching our dailyrecruitment site regularly for latest updates. More information like Educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, how to apply regarding NIT recruitment 2020 are given below for your reference. You may also visit NIT official site to get more details about NIT recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Delhi recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should possess Ph.D. in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates should be specialized in Bachelor of Engineering (CSE/EEE/ECE/MECH)/ Applied Science & Humanities( Mathematics/ Management/ English)
- Maximum age limit is 60 years.
- More than 60 years is encouraged when the candidate is with brilliant research career and with approved externally funded research project.
- The selection process is based on presentation/seminar before the selection committee.
- Candidates short-listing by the screening committee will be called for the examination.
- Candidates will be short-listed by Educational qualification, Essential requirements and Credit points.
- Details of Essential requirements and Credit points for the post have been given briefly in the official website.
Mode of Application:
- Application only through offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application form through post to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India.
- No application fee for the post.
Steps to apply NIT DELHI RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Go to official website ac.in
- Then find the advertisement given in the home page.
- Check advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Carefully fill the details in the online application form.
- Download the submitted online application form.
- Finally send the online application form with attached documents to the address given above.
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|