NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020 | JE, EE, Steno & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Date 30.11.2020 | NITS Recruitment Notification @ www.nitsri.ac.in
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Srinagar invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the following Non-Teaching Posts in the Institute. There are 45 vacancies are filled by NIT Srinagar and these vacancies are assigned for Senior Scientific/Technical Officer, Senior SAS Officer, SAS Officer, Technical Officers, Assistant Librarian, Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, SAS Assistant, Junior Assistant & Stenographer posts. According to the NIT Srinagar Recruitment notification, online applications will be accepted upto 30.11.2020 only. Candidates who are seeking Engineering jobs can use this Nit Srinagar Jobs.
Applied candidates have to submit their print of the online form to given address on or before 10.12.2020. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and separate applications must be submitted for each post along with requisite fee. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NIT Srinagar Non-Teaching Recruitment notification & NIT Srinagar Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.nitsri.ac.in. More details of NITS vacancy, upcoming NIT Srinagar notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIT Srinagar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Srinagar|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.: NIT/Non-Teaching-Recruitment/2020/6(NT)|
|Job Name||Senior Scientific/Technical Officer, Senior SAS Officer, SAS Officer, Technical Officers, Assistant Librarian, Executive Engineer, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, SAS Assistant, Junior Assistant & Stenographer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online form||10.12.2020|
Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Non-Teaching posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIT Srinagar Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 45 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Srinagar JE, Junior Assistant, Steno & Other Posts
- Senior Scientific/Technical Officer: E. / B. Tech. / M.Sc. in relevant field or MCA Degree.
- Senior SAS Officer & SAS Officer: Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree.
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science.
- Executive Engineer: E./ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Technical Assistant: E. / B.Tech. / MCA/ Diploma/ Degree.
- Junior Engineer: E. / B. Tech./ Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects.
- SAS Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education.
- Junior Assistant & Steno: Senior secondary (10+2).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Senior Scientific/Technical Officer & Senior SAS Officer: 50 years.
- SAS Officer, Assistant Librarian & EE: 35 years
- Technical Assistant, JE & SAS Assistant: 30 years.
- Pharmacist, Junior Assistant & Steno: 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NIT selection will be based on test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the both online & offline mode applications.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar Hazratbal, Srinagar, PIN 190006
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply National Institute of Technology Srinagar Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nitsri.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Non-Teaching posts 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Registration Link”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|