NLC Recruitment 2019 | Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd. | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 170 | Last Date 02.06.2019 | Apply Online @ nlcindia.com
NLC Recruitment 2019: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited invites online application from qualified candidates. It is going to fill up 170 vacancies in Neyveli, Tamilnadu. As per the NLC India recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts and trade wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for Tamilnadu govt jobs can make the online registration from 20.05.2019 at NATS Portal. The last date for enrolling in NATS portal is 02.06.2019.
The last date for submission of online application in NLC careers is 04.06.2019. NLC India apprentice recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Aspirants must have completed diploma in recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit. Boards of Apprenticeship Training (SR) will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of percentage of marks. More details of NLC India vacancy, upcoming NLC India notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on NLC Careers.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a Government of India Enterprise. It has been operating since 1956. Headquarter of NLC India is located in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu until now. The Enterprise provides services such as electricity generation, hydroelectricity and wind power generation. Presently, more than 15,000 employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government awarded Navaratna Status.
Details of NLC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Job Location||Neyveli [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.05.2019|
|Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal||02.06.2019|
|Last date for applying NLC||04.06.2019|
You may go www.boat-srp.com Website to get more details about this NLC Apprentice recruitment. Here you will get details of Apprentice posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NLC India 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NLC notification, overall 170 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the discipline||No of vacancy|
|Electrical and Electronics||48|
|Electronics and Communication||07|
|Instrumentation and Control||04|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Apprentice Posts
- Aspirants must have completed diploma in recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Boards of Apprenticeship Training (SR) will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of percentage of marks.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NLC India Apprenticeship Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nlcindia.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|TO APPLY||CLICK HERE>>|
|MAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NLC Recruitment 2019 | Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited | Executive Engineer, Pharmacist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 25.02.2019 | Apply online @ www.nlcindia.com
NLC Recruitment 2019: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is going to hire qualified applicants for following posts Deputy Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Biochemist, Deputy Chief Engineer and Executive Engineer Posts. It invites online application from eligible candidates for above said posts. Applicants who want to get central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance. As per the NLC India recruitment notification, totally 35 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Qualified candidates can apply to this recruitment from 04.02.2019. NLC recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. The last date to submit the online application is 25.02.2019.
Applied aspirants should send the Registration-Cum-Application Form to given address before the last date 04.03.2019. NLC will conduct written test/ practical test and personal interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected applicants will be placed Neyveli or anywhere in India. Applicants must have possessed MBBS/ Diploma/ M.Sc./ Engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. You should submit the application through online mode only. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of NLC India jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest vacancies, job vacancies for fresher’s, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NLC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt. Number||Advt. No. 01/2019|
|Job Name||Deputy Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Biochemist, Deputy Chief Engineer and Executive Engineer|
|Job Location||Neyveli or anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for submission of online application||04.02.2019|
|Last Date for submission of online application||25.02.2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form||04.03.2019|
You may visit NLC careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NLC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 35 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Medical Officer||09|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||15|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC India DMO, Pharmacist, Engineer & other Vacancies
- Applicants must have possessed MBBS/ Diploma/ M.Sc./ Engineering in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Upper Age limit|
|Deputy Medical Officer||32 years|
|Pharmacist & Biochemist||30 years|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||44 years|
|Executive Engineer||36 years|
|Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.|
- NLC will conduct written test/practical test and personal interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- You should submit the application through online & offline mode only.
- Applied candidates should send the Registration-Cum-Application Form to following address
THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR), RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU
- Rs.300 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM
- Contenders should make online payment only.
How to apply NLC India Neyveli Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website nlcindia.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement no “Recruitment of Various post vide Advt.No.01/2019”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility
- To apply enter your details correctly finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.