NLC Recruitment 2020 | 259 Vacancies | Graduate Executive Trainees Jobs | Last Date 14.06.2020 (Date Extended) | Download Notification @ NLC Careers
NLC Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has currently released an advertisement notification (Advt. No. 02/2020 & 03/2020) on their official website. It was already issued on Employment Newspaper regarding job recruitment for various posts such as Graduate Executive Trainees (GET). NLC India Ltd vacancy invites an online application from the eligible candidates. There are nearly 259 vacancies are allotted for the above said jobs at various projects across the country. Interested candidates can apply online from 18.03.2020 this NLC recruitment 2020 before the last date 14.06.2020 (Date Extended) for GET. You can soon download the Neyveli Lignite Corporation limited recruitment 2020 official notification and application form from its careers portal @ www.nlcindia.com.
|Click here to get NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus 2020|
NLC Neyveli Recruitment 2020 eligibility levels such as selection process, mode of application, application fee (if any applicable), education & essential qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application link, official notification, payment details (if any possible) and so on will be available officially now. Applicants who are seeking for Central Government Jobs in NLC India Limited can apply now for this new recruitment. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement before applying your desired positions. Visit NLC recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, latest news/ notification etc.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a Government of India Enterprise. It has been operating since 1956. Headquarter of NLC India is located in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu until now. The Enterprise provides services such as electricity generation, hydroelectricity and wind power generation. Presently, more than 15,000 employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government awarded Navaratna Status.
Details about NLC GET Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 02/2020 & Advt. No. 03/2020|
|Designation||Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) & Assistant Managers|
|Pay Scale||E2 (INR 40,000 – 1,60,000)|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Online Application Registration Soon||Available from 18.03.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||14.06.2020 (GET) – Date Extended|
To get more details about NLC recruitment 2020 details & future updates watch daily recruitment site. We are also providing Central govt jobs, State Government Jobs under Railway recruitment, Defence jobs, Court recruitment, BE/ B Tech jobs, Private bank Jobs and many.
NLC Vacancy 2020 Details:
As per the NLC notification, the detailed job vacancy has been listed below as follows,
|Graduate Executive Trainees|
|Control & Instrumentation||15|
|Totally, 259 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Careers:
- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Engineering or Full Time / Part Time PG Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma Degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years for General/ UR/ EWS.
- Visit official website to get age reservation & relaxation details.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination (tentatively held on 26.05.2020) will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination for GET.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 854 (INR 500 towards Application fee plus INR 354 towards Processing fee) through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee only.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
Steps to Apply Online for NLC Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nlcindia.com/”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find & select the “Recruitment for the post of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in various disciplines”.
- Read the notification twice clearly without fail.
- Wait until 18.03.2020 to get Neyveli Lignite Corporation apply online link.
- Once the link gets active, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the online application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE>>|
|NLC GET OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NLC Recruitment 2020 | Industrial Trainee (Finance) Jobs | 56 Vacancies | Last Date 26.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.nlcindia.com
NLC Recruitment 2020: Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Projects / Offices. NLC India careers invites online applications from eligible applicants for the avoe said central govt jobs in Tamilnadu. As per the NLC recruitment 2020 notification Advt. No. 01/2020, there are nearly 56 vacancies were allotted for NLC job vacancy. Interested candidates meeting the above NLC news today requirements may apply online from 05.03.2020 to 26.03.2020. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply this NLC intranet vacancies.
NLC India Limited recruitment 2020 apply online link and official notification are available on the NLC careers portal. Applicants should have prescribed and attain certain age limitation. Preference will be given to the Project affected Persons, if qualified. Selected candidates will be placed at any unites on NLC. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit. More details of NLC recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming NLC Neyveli Lignite Corporation recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit/ selection list, admit card, result, upcoming NLC job notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NLC Neyveli Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. 01/2020|
|Designation||Industrial Trainee (Finance)|
|Job Location||Neyveli, TN|
|NLC India Apply Online Link Status||Available from today (05.03.2020)|
|Closure Date for NLC Neyveli Online Application Submission||26.03.2020|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about NLC recruitment 2020 cut-off, answer key, selection process, application fee, how to apply etc. Here you can find more court jobs, railway jobs etc.
NLC India Limited Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the NLC India Ltd notification 2020, overall 56 vacancies are allotted for this NLC recruitment 2020. Project/Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Regional Office/ Chennai||04|
|Regional Office/ New Delhi||02|
|South Pahwara – Dumka||01|
|Totally, 56 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Industrial Trainee Careers 2020
- Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or)
Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Should not have completed 28 years as on 01/03/2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by them in
Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- Refer NLC advt. no. 01/2020 official notification (If any applicable).
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for NLC India Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website “https://www.nlcindia.com/“.
- Pick “Career” from the menu bar.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) vide Advt. No. 01/2020” & choose “View Advertisement“.
- NLC notification 2020 will open read it and check your eligibility.
- Get back & click on “Apply Online” to NLC apply online link.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.