NLC Recruitment 2018 | Neyveli Lignite Corporation | Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Posts | Total 07 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.nlcindia.com | Last Date 11.05.2018
NLC Recruitment 2018: NLC India Limited popularly known as Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLCIL) invites applications from eligible Rajasthan candidates only for the recruiting of Ex- ITI Apprenticeship vacancies in Bikaner, Rajasthan. Particularly, 07 vacancies are allotted for the post of Ex- ITI Apprenticeship. Eligible and willing candidates may apply online for the post of NLC Recruitment 2018 through the official website of NLC (i.e.) www.nlcindia.com till 11.05.2018. Then the applied candidates take print out of registration form duly signed should be send to concerned NLC offices address on or before 17.05.2018 by 05.00 PM.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check your eligibility to apply. Eligible candidates can apply online & offline applications till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
NLC India Limited
NLC India Limited formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation is a Government of India Enterprise. NLC has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is of NLC India located in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu until now. The Enterprise provides services such as electricity generation, hydroelectricity and wind power generation. Presently, more than 15,000 employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government awarded Navaratna Status.
Details of NLCIL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: NLC India Limited – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLCIL)
Employment Category: Central government Job
Name of the post: Ex- ITI Apprenticeship
Total Vacancies: 07
Job Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan
Vacancy Details of NLC Recruitment:
Eligibility criteria for NLC Recruitment Ex- ITI Apprenticeship Vacancies:
- Candidates should have minimum age limitation is 14 years as on 31.03.2018.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Postal
Postal Address is,
The Deputy Chief Manager (HR), Barsingsar Project, NLC India Limited, Administrative Office Building, Barsingsar- 334402, Bikaner Dist., Rajasthan.
How to apply for Ex- ITI Apprenticeship Vacancies:
- First visit NLCIL official website @ www.nlcindia.com.
- Click on option ->CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification -> Engagement of Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link.
- Upload your scanned image of photo with signature & Fill all details of online application.
- Submit online application on or before the last date.
- Then take print out of online application (from 02.05.2018 up to 11.05.2018) enclosing the self-attested of necessary documents should reach the concerned office address till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||02.05.2018 from 10.00 hours|
|Closing date for submission of online application||11.05.2018 till 17.00 hours|
|Last date for submission of offline application||17.05.2018 till 05.00 PM|
NLC Recruitment 2018 | NLC India Limited (NLCIL) – Job Opportunities for Industrial Trainee (Finance) Post | Total Vacancies: 50 | Last Date : 27.03.2018
NLC Recruitment 2018 – NLC India Limited has recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Industrial Trainee (Finance). As per Job Notification, It will recruit 50 vacancy for Industrial Trainee Posts. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for Central Government Jobs. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 27.03.2018.
Interested and Eligible candidates invited online application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for NLC Vacancy. For other information like NLC job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply NLC Recruitment check the following details. Candidates can get more information about NLC Jobs of 2018 Please refer the official website.
Details of NLC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Total Vacancies: 50
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- per month
Job location: Neyveli, TamilNadu
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Industrial Trainee (Finance) Posts
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) from a recognized Institute.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age limit( as on 01.03.2018)
- Age should not exceed 20 years
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for NLC India Limited Recruitment
- Go to official website of NLC (i,e) nlcindia.com
- Click Careers–>then find the advertisement ->”Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance)“
- Download official notification in pdf and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||07.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||27.03.2018|