NMPT Recruitment 2019 | New Mangalore Port Trust | AAO Posts | Total 14 Job Vacancies | Download NMPT Application Form @ newmangaloreport.gov.in | Last Date: 20th June 2019
NMPT Recruitment 2019: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) has invited prescribed applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) post on absorption/ deputation basis. There are 14 vacancies are allocated for this government job notification. Eligible aspirants need to forward your prescribed application form along with all important testimonials through proper channel so as to reach the New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore on or before the last date ends. Download the prescribed application form and notification form NMPT official website of newmangaloreport.gov.in.
Candidates must be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The upper age limit is 28 years. The selection method will be based on test/ interview. Selected aspirants shall be placed at NMPT, Mangalore [Karnataka] on absorption/ deputation basis. The last date to receipt of application is 20th June 2019. Applications received after the closing date will be rejected. For more information about New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ newmangaloreport.gov.in.
Details of NMPT Mangalore Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16400 to 40500/-|
|Duty Station||NMPT, Mangalore|
|NMPT Official Website||newmangaloreport.gov.in|
Here New Mangalore Port Job Vacancy 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and NMPT Jobs 2019-20 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2019:
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Check more details of educational qualification in New Mangalore Port official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in New Mangalore Port Job Vacancy notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of New Mangalore Port Trust selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
The FA & CAO, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575 010.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||20.06.2019|
How to Apply for New Mangalore Port Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website -> newmangaloreport.gov.in
- Click on option -> Vacancies.
- Find the correct notification “Filling up the Assistant Accounts Officer on Deputation in Finance Department” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for New Mangalore Port Job Vacancy 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
Finally, submit your application through offline mode till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming New Mangalore Port Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.
NMPT Recruitment 2019 | New Mangalore Port Trust | Engineer & Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date 07.05.2019 | Download Application Form @ newmangaloreport.gov.in
NMPT Recruitment 2019: New Mangalore Port Trust currently has 03 openings. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 03 vacancies. As per the NMPT recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Karnataka Govt jobs can use this Mangalore Port job opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 07.05.2019.
Mangalore Port Trust recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ CA from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at NMPT Mangalore. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NMPT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NMPT Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||New Mangalore Port Trust|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||NMPT, Mangalore|
|Last Date for Submission of application||07.05.2019|
You may visit NMPT Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
New Mangalore Port 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for NMPT Mangalore Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ CA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Accounts Officer: age limit should be 30 years.
- Assistant Engineer: age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575010, Karnataka
How to apply New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website newmangaloreport.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Mangalore Port. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in NMPT Mangalore job 2019. For more accurate information about this Mangalore Port Trust job notification, check their official website.