NMPT Recruitment 2019 | New Mangalore Port Trust | Engineer & Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date 07.05.2019 | Download Application Form @ newmangaloreport.gov.in
NMPT Recruitment 2019: New Mangalore Port Trust currently has 03 openings. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 03 vacancies. As per the NMPT recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Karnataka Govt jobs can use this Mangalore Port job opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 07.05.2019.
Mangalore Port Trust recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ CA from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at NMPT Mangalore. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NMPT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NMPT Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||New Mangalore Port Trust|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||NMPT, Mangalore|
|Last Date for Submission of application||07.05.2019|
You may visit NMPT Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, court jobs, engineering jobs, defence jobs, private jobs and etc.
New Mangalore Port 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for NMPT Mangalore Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Engineering/ CA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Accounts Officer: age limit should be 30 years.
- Assistant Engineer: age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575010, Karnataka
How to apply New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website newmangaloreport.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have fulfilled the above eligibility, those candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Mangalore Port. Aspirants kindly watch this page regularly for upcoming changes in NMPT Mangalore job 2019. For more accurate information about this Mangalore Port Trust job notification, check their official website.