NPCC Recruitment 2019 | National Projects Construction Corporation Limited | Manager Posts | Total Job 08 Vacancies | Download Notification & Application Form @ NPCC Careers | Last Date within 30 Days
NPCC Recruitment 2019: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has circulated new job notification for the recruitment of Group General Manager (Civil) and General Manager (Civil) Post. Particularly, 08 vacancies are allotted for NPCC Manager Position. NPCC invites offline application form from eligible candidates. Qualified contenders can send your prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to given postal address on or before the last date. Download official notification and application form via NPCC official website of npccindia.com.
This recruitment is based on deputation basis. Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and should have attained the prescribed age limitations. Candidates should submit their filled application within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Who wish to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About NPCC Limited
NPCC is a premier public sector enterprise under the control of Government of India. It was established on 9th January 1957 in order to create necessary infrastructure in the sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. They involved in the services like Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
Details of NPCC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Group General Manager (Civil) and General Manager (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Advertisement No||Advt. No. NPCC/Depu/GGM(Civil)/GM(Civil)/12/2018|
|NPCC Official Website||npccindia.com|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of NPCC Manger Jobs 2019:
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Group General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 100000 – 260000||03|
|General Manager (Civil)||Rs. 90000 – 240000||05|
|Total NPCC Job Vacancies 2019||08|
Eligibility Criteria for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in NPCC official notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in NPCC official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram – Haryana – 122003.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News|
How to Apply for NPCC Job Vacancy:
- Go to NPCC official website -> npccindia.com
- Click on option -> Careers
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Group General Manager (civil) and General Manager (civil) on Deputation Basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NPCC jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NPCC Recruitment 2019 | National Projects Construction Corporation Limited | Junior Engineer & Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 05 | Last Date within 21 days | Download NPCC Application Form @ NPCC Careers
NPCC Recruitment 2019: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited invites offline application from young and talented candidates. Currently it has 05 openings at Guwahati, Assam location. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Junior Engineer & Assistant posts. Applicants who want to get central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the NPCC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for JE & Assistant posts. Qualified candidates should send the filled application form to given address within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. NPCC recruitment application form and notification is available in NPCC careers.
NPCC will recruit the aspirants on short term contract basis. Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Candidate should have maximum 40 years. NPCC will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Guwahati, Assam. Contenders should pay the required fee and make the payment through offline. Applicants should submit offline application only. Application received after the last date or incomplete applications will not be accepted. More NPCC jobs, upcoming vacancies, call letter, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of NPCC Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt. Number||Advt. No: NER(W)/Ghy/Contract/722|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer & Assistant|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Last date for submission of application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
You may visit NPCC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.com regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NPCC Recruitment
- As per the notification, totally 05 vacancies are allocated this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||04||Rs.25,650/- pm|
|Assistant (Office Support)||01||Rs.20,250/- pm|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Junior Engineer & Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Graduate/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 30.11.2018)
- Candidate should have maximum 40 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NPCC will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make the payment via offline – DD/Bankers cheque (in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at IDBI Bank, Chandmari Branch, Guwahati(Assam)).
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Applicants should send the filled application to following address
The Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, NER(C), House No: 06, Bhuban Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati -781001 (Assam)
How to apply NPCC Latest Jobs 2019
- Go to official website npccindia.com.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment for JE(Civil) and Office Support”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date.