NPCC Recruitment 2018 | National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd. Job Notification for Site Engineer (Civil) Posts | Total 12 Vacancies | Download NPCC Application Form @ NPCC Careers
NPCC Recruitment 2018: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) has circulated new job notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer (Civil) Post. Particularly, 12 vacancies are allotted for NPCC Site Engineer (Civil) Position in the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. NPCC invites offline application form from eligible candidates. Qualified contenders can send your prescribed format of application form along with relevant documents to Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd., Bengaluru on or before the last date. Download NPCC prescribed application form @ NPCC Careers.
This recruitment is based on contract basis for different ongoing projects. Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Applicants should have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD)/ Bankers Cheque. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from payment of registration fee. Candidates must have submitted their filled application within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Who wish to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About NPCC Limited
NPCC is a premier public sector enterprise under the control of Government of India. It was established on 9th January 1957 in order to create necessary infrastructure in the sectors of irrigation and water resources, power and heavy industries. They involved in the services like Engineering Construction, Planning, Operation and Project Management Consultancy in the fields of Industrial Infrastructure, Thermal, Hydroelectric, Tunnelling, Railways, Highways, Surface Transport, Townships, Buildings, Dams, Weirs, Barrages, Public health, Environmental Engineering and Border Fencing & Flood Lighting Works etc.
Details of NPCC Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Site Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/-|
|Advertisement No||SZ/ Contract Service|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Tamilnadu & Kerala|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below.
Eligibility Criteria for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Site Engineer (Civil) Vacancies:
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd., No.1316, 2nd Cross, KHB Colony, Magadi Road, Bengaluru-560079.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD)/ Bankers Cheque [drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Bangalore].
|Date of Advertisement||31.08.2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||21 days from the date of publication of Notification.|
How to Apply for NPCC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
- Go to official website NPCC -> www.npcc.gov.in
- Click on option -> Career
- Find the correct notification “Application for the post of Site Engineers (Civil) on contract basis” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form and fill all your details clearly.
- Attach necessary certificates/documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NPCC would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest release of employment news here.