NPCIL Admit Card 2020 | Total Vacancies 107 | Assistant & Steno (Grade I) Post | Written Exam Date 09.02.2020 | Download Call Letter @ npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Admit Card 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released their hall ticket or call letter for the posts of Assistant Grade I & Steno Grade I. They are going to conduct Written Examination on 09.02.2020 (Sunday) for the said NPCIL job vacancy. NPCIL Assistant Grade I admit card detailed information regarding exam date, time and venue will be indicated on your particular hall ticket. Those candidates who were already applied for this NPCIL RAWATBHATA Rajasthan recruitment notification No.RR Site/HRM/01/2019 can now download your NPCIL Admit Card 2020 on their official website @ npcilcareers.co.in using NPCIL career login credentials. The marks obtained by a candidate in the CBT will not be considered as final result or merit list.
According to NPCIL Recruitment notice, totally 107 vacancies were allotted nearly 87 vacancies are assigned to Assistant & Steno (Grade I) Non-Technical Posts. Written examination is of three stages such as Stage 1 Preliminary Test, Stage 2 Advanced Test & Stage 3 Skill Test. NPCIL RAWATBHATA exam will be comprised of MCQ based CBT. There would be 50 objective type questions having multiple choices (four choices) of answers carrying 03 marks for each correct answer & 01 mark deduced for wrong answer. The duration of this test will be 03 hours in total. Skill test will be of Typewriting Test in English, Computer Proficiency Test English & Stenography Test. Merit list will be prepared based only after the completion of all other posts examination.
NPCIL Hall Ticket 2020 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Category||NPCIL Assistant Grade I & Steno Grade I Admit Card 2020|
|Advertisement No||RR Site/HRM/01/2019|
|Designation||Assistant & Steno (Grade I)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Skill Test|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on NPCIL Call Letter|
|NPCIL Non-Technical Jobs Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the written examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring NPCIL hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about NPCIL Admit Card 2020 future updates, exam date, exam scheme, exam pattern, exam syllabus, result, upcoming job vacancy etc.
NPCIL RAWATBHATA Recruitment Selection:
Selection shall be made on the basis Written Examination (will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT)) + Skill Test as follows,
- Skill Test such as Physical Standard Test + Physical Assessment & Driving Test + Written Examination
- Written Examination are of Stage 1 Preliminary Test & Stage 2 Advanced Test
NPCIL Exam Scheme 2020:
- Exam Date: 09.02.2020 (Sunday)
- Exam Name: Written Examination
- Exam Scheme: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam Type: MCQ Based (Choice of four answers)
- Question Type: Objective Type
- No of Questions: 100
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Maximum Marks : 150
- Qualifying Marks: Qualifying in nature
- All questions carries 03 marks
- There will be negative mark for the wrong answer, 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
NPCIL Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2020:
|Stage 1 – Preliminary Test|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25||01 hours|
|Stage-2 – Advanced Test|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||02 hours|
Steps to Download NPCIL Assistant Grade I & Steno Admit Card 2020:
- Go to NPCIL official website “https://npcilcareers.co.in/”.
- Select “e-admit card for the written test for AG-1(HR, F&A, CMM) & Steno Grade-1 for Advt. No. RR Site/HRM/01/2019” from the home page.
- It will redirect to new page, pick “Login” from the top of the page.
- Enter your NPCIL login details such as login id & password.
- Once you have entered correct details, NPCIL Assistant Grade I admit card will open.
- NPCIL Steno admit card gets opened on the screen.
- Download and make a print of NPCIL admit card 2020 for future use.
|NPCIL Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|