NPCIL Recruitment 2020 | Scientific Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 206 | Last Date 24.11.2020 | NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment Notification @ www.npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online application from eligible candidates and apply online link will be available from 03.11.2020. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/01/2020] for 206 vacancies. As per the NPCIL recruitment notification, these 206 vacancies are assigned for Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Sub-Officer, Leading Firemen & Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for Diploma Jobs in central govt will make the online registration by using NPCIL login on or before 24.11.2020.
Applicants should pass HSC/ Diploma/ Degree/B.Sc and age limit should be between 18 to 40 years. NPCIL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ skill test and selected candidates will be placed at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site. NPCIL Rawatbhata Recruitment 2020 apply online and latest NPCIL notification pdf is available @ www.npcilcareers.co.in. Contender have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of NPCIL recruitment vacancy, upcoming NPCIL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India shortly NPCIL is a public sector organization which is responsible for power generation from nuclear power. NPCIL has been functioning since 1987. Headquarter of NPCIL has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. The main functions of NPCIL are Nuclear power and electricity generation and also distribution of electricity. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy of Government of India.
Details of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/01/2020|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno, Sub-Officer, Leading Firemen & Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman|
|Job Location||Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.11.2020|
Here you will get information of Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NPCIL Vacancy & Salary Details 2020
- As per the NPCIL latest vacancy notification, overall 206 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant||176||Rs.16000 to Rs.44900|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman||10||Rs.21700|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Assistant, Steno & Other Vacancy
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma holders in Engineering
- Diploma holders with not less than 60% marks in mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or electronics engineering with recognized by Ministry of HRD, government of india.
- Diploma should be 3 years after completed SSC/HSC. Also candidates should have had english subject either HSC or SSC. level exam.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science graduates.
- B.Sc with minimum 60% marks in B.Sc (Physics/Chemistry) principal and maths/statistics/electronics and computer science is a subsidiary or with physics, chemistry and mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Diploma in engineering or B.Sc. one year diploma certificate in industrial safety.
- Minimum 4 years industrial experience in relevant field.
Steno Grade -I
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
Assistant Grade -I ( F&A, C &MM, HR)
- Candidates should obtained bachelor degree in grade I science with physics/chemistry/mathematics/commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil, Electrical and in relevant disciplines.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant||18 to 25 years, 18 to 30 years & 18 to 35 years.|
|Assistant & Steno||21 to 28 years|
|Sub-Officer||18 to 40 years|
|Leading Firemen||18 to 32 years|
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman||18 to 27 years|
NPCIL Selection Process
- NPCIL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply online NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page,find the apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|