NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 75 | Last Date 15.10.2021 | Download NPCIL KGS Site Recruitment Notification @ www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Recently it has issued new job notice [NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/TA/01/2021] on 29.09.2021 for engagement of 75 vacancies. As per the NPCIL Recruitment notification, online link will be activated on 30.09.2021. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs in Karnataka kindly submit the online form up to 15.10.2021. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification & NPCIL Kaiga Site Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.npcil.nic.in.
Candidates who are seeking ITI jobs in NPCIL must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The aspirants will be short listed for training based on the marks obtained in their ITI course. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in any Central / State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private Organization are not eligible to apply. More details of www.npcil.nic.in recruitment, NPCIL New vacancy, upcoming NPCIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site|
|Advt No||NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/TA/01/2021|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs.7700 / Rs.8855|
|Job Location||Kaiga Site [Karnataka]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Applicants should possess ITI in concerned trade from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 14 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NPCIL selection will be based on marks obtained in their ITI course
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NPCIL Kaiga Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Engagement of Trade Apprentices at KGS Site:, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about www.npcil.nic.in this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice | 107 Vacancies | Last Date: 13.09.2021 | NPCIL Job Notification @ npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released recruitment notification (Advertisement No. RR Site/HRM/01/2021) for Trade Apprentices. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates to fill up 107 vacancies. Candidates who are searching for ITI jobs are eligible to apply for this NPCIL Apprentice recruitment. Online application process begins from 25.08.2021 @ official website. Capable persons are advised to apply through online link on or before 13.09.2021. Deadline to submit the hard copy of NPCIL application form is 27.09.2021.
NPCIL will hire the candidates for the apprenticeship based on merit list. Merit list will be prepared on basis of marks scored in ITI standard/ course. Candidates can download NPCIL recruitment 2021 notification and apply online @ www.npcil.nic.in. Candidates who searching for Central Government jobs in Rajasthan may apply for this NPCIL jobs. Period of Apprenticeship training is 1 year. Applications received after the last date will be rejected. Selected candidates will be trained at NPCIL, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site. More details of NPCIL vacancy, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Advertisement No||RR Site/ HRM/ 01/ 2021|
|Training Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||107|
|Training Location||Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site|
|Stipend||Rs. 8855/ Rs. 7700|
|Online Application Available from||25.08.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||13.09.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Hard Copy of Online Application||27.09.2021|
NPCIL Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Trades||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Applicants must have passed ITI in relevant trades from recognized board.
- Check notification for more information.
Age Limit (As on 13.09.2021)
- Age limit should be 14 years to 24 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in ITI.
- Candidates need to apply through online link & submit the hard copy along with needed documents.
- Apply @ www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Address: HR Officer, Nuclear Training Centre, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303.
Steps to apply for NPCIL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find & click on Engagement of Trade Apprentices at RR Site.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form
- Send the hard copy of filled application form through prescribed mode.
Please visit www.npcil.nic.in to get more information about NPCIL careers. You will obtain information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply. Keep checking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to know more job notifications.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|