NRCB Recruitment 2018| National Research Centre for Banana Notification | Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional & Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Walk- In Date: 20 to 31.05.2018
NRCB Recruitment 2018: National Research Centre for Banana shortly NRCB invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional & Technical Assistant Vacancies. As per Job Notification. There are 20 vacancies are allotted for this posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend NRCB Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
Candidates should be prepared application in prescribed in MS-WORD and carried your Original educational documents, experience and publications etc. at the time of Walk-in Interview. Before attending, Check whether you are eligible for NRCB Walk-in Interview as per official notification rules. In this post, We are shared other information like NRCB Recruitment job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply NRCB Trichy Jobs check the following details.
Details of NRCB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Research Centre for Banana
Organization Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli , Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of NRCB Trichy Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Research Fellow||16||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Young Professional – I||02||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Young Professional – II||01||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Technical Assistant||01||Rs. 8,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for NRCB Vacancies
- B.Sc./M.Sc in relevant discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 45 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
How to attend for NRCB Trichy Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website (i,e) nrcb.res.in
- Click Job Opportunities–>then find the advertisement
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for documents to carry for Interview.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
ICAR – National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli. Ph: 0431-2618125
|Walk-in Date||28.05.2018 to 31.05.2018|