NRL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 10.03.2020 | Apply online @ www.nrl.co.in
NRL Recruitment 2020: Numaligarh Refinery Limited intends to engage Apprentices for training in various Trades / Disciplines. It invites applications via online mode and Online Application Commences from 25.02.2020. According to the NRL Apprenticeship 2020 notification pdf, there are 101 vacancies are available in Numaligarh Refinery and these vacancies are allotted for Apprentice Trainee Posts. Aspirants who want to attend this Apprentice Training in Assam those candidates can make the online registration before the last date 10.03 2020 @ NRL careers.
Eligible applicants who wish to apply for the one year Apprenticeship training will have to register themselves in the Govt. of India website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020 notification & NRL jobs 2020 apply online link is available @ www.nrl.co.in. Selection shall be made based on percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Selected candidates will be called for document verification through E-mail/ SMS. More details of NRL Apprentice recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NRL Apprenticeship 2020
|Organization Name||Numaligarh Refinery Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.17000 for PG Degree/ Degree/ Diploma & Rs.12200 for ITI|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.03.2020|
Here you will get information of Apprentice like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates about.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th Std/ B.Com/ B.A/ MA/ Diploma/ MBA/ Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum age shall be 18 years, there will be no upper age limit for Apprenticeship Training
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRL selection shall be made based on percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nrl.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Online Application for Engagement of Apprentice Trainee 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|