NRL Recruitment 2018 | Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) – Openings for GET, Management Trainee & Officer Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 21 | Last Date to Apply: 23.02.2018 | Apply Online @ www.nrl.co.in
NRL Recruitment 2018 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited shortly called as (NRL) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET), Management Trainee (Finance) and Officer (Finance) posts. Particularly, 21 vacancies are allotted for these posts of NRL Recruitment 2018. Eligible and desirous candidates can apply these posts @ NRL Careers on or before the last date.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Don’t wait till the last date. Apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below. This page explains NRL Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of NRL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 21
Job location: Assam
Vacancy Details of Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2018
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||07|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||04|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation)||02|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||03|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)||01|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS)||02|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NRL GET, Management Trainee & Officer Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET): B.E in relevant stream with 65% from a recognized Institute.
- Management Trainee (MT): MBA/PGDM with specialization in finance from AICTE/UGC with 60 % from a recognized Institute/University.
- Officer: Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- For Officer (Finance): Maximum age 32 years
- For GET & Management Trainee: Maximum 30 years
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Interview/Group Discussion (GD)
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for NRL Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of NRL (i.e) www.nrl.co.in
- Click on the Current Openings tab under the Careers and then find the advertisement.
- Download that official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and then fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned image of photo, signature and required certificate in the space provided in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application and keep it for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||24.01.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||23.02.2018|