NSCL Recruitment 2020 | Trainee, Management Trainee & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 220 | Last Date 19.08.2020 (Date Extended) | National Seeds Corporation Recruitment Notification @ www.indiaseeds.com
NSCL Recruitment 2020: National Seeds Corporation Limited is going to start the online process for various posts. NSC invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the 220 posts on direct recruitment basis. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Advt. No.: RECTT/1/20/NSC/2020] on 07.07.2020 for above said NSCL vacancy. As per the National Seeds Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Assistant, Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate Posts. Applicants who are searching Diploma Jobs in Central govt can apply to this NSC recruitment from 14.07.2020 to 04.08.2020.
NSC selection will be based on Computer Based Test, Interview (only for MT) & Skill Test (Except MT) and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms (located all over India). Before apply to these NSCL Jobs openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. NSCL recruitment apply online & National Seeds Corporation Recruitment notification is available @ www.indiaseeds.com. More details of NSC vacancy, upcoming Seed Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Seeds Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: RECTT/1/20/NSC/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant, Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.07.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19.08.2020 (Date Extended)|
The eligible candidates can visit NSCL website for applying Online Application and for other details; no other mode of application is acceptable. Here you will get information of Trainee, MT & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NSC Recruitment 2020
- As per the notification, overall 220 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for NSCL Management Trainee, Trainee & Other Posts
- Assistant: Professional degree in Law.
- Management Trainee: B.Sc/ M.Sc./ MBA/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in concerned subject.
- Senior Trainee: M.Sc/ B.Sc./ MBA/ M.Com in concerned discipline.
- Diploma Trainee: Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Trainee: B.Sc/ Degree/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Com.
- Trainee Mate: Intermediate in Agriculture/Sr. Secondary (12’h) or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Assistant: 30 years.
- MT, Sr./ Diploma Trainee & Trainee: 27 years.
- Trainee Mate: 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NSC selection will be based on Computer Based Test, Interview (only for MT) & Skill Test (Except MT).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply National Seeds Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website indiaseeds.com.
- Click “Career/ Vacancy” find the advertisement “ No.: RECTT/1/20/NSC/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NSC Trainee Recruitment Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|