NTA CMAT Admit Card 2020 | Exam Date 28.12.2019 | Download Call Letter @ ntacmat.nic.in
NTA CMAT Admit Card 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released their CMAT Admit Card 2020 on the official website at ntacmat.nic.in on today i.e., 24.12.2019. Candidates those who are all registered this Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) exam can download this CMAT hall ticket. CMAT exam has been scheduled on the date of 28.12.2019 (Saturday) at different centres located in 109 cities throughout the country. CMAT exam score will be displayed on its career portal over 1000 participating Institutes after the completion of exam. The details regarding CMAT exam date, exam schedule pattern like time, centre (venue) are available on your particular call letter. You can download your cmat.nta.nic.in admit card 2020 directly from the link provided below.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into Management Programme. As per the direction of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), CMAT examination will be conducted every year by NTA. CMAT exam is to evaluate the candidate’s ability level across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. CMAT examination shall be conducted in a single session and it consists of Computer Based Online Test & duration is three hours. This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs. To get more details regarding CMAT exam 2020 result, answer key etc. log on to official website.
CMAT NTA 2020 Hall Ticket in Detail:
|Board of Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Category||NTA CMAT Admit Card 2020|
|Name of the Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
|CMAT Exam Date||28.12.2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online Test (Computer Based)|
|CMAT NTA Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
|CMAT Admit card Release Date||24.12.2019|
|Official Website||https://ntacmat.nic.in [or] https://cmat.nta.nic.in/|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Several other career job opportunities are also available here on our Daily recruitment page watch it regularly.
NTA CMAT Exam Pattern:
CMAT 2020 Exam Scheme:
- Exam Date: 28.12.2019 (Refer hall ticket)
- Exam Scheme: Online Examination
- Exam Type: Computer Based Test
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Exam Time: 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- CMAT 2020 Exam Result: by 07.02.2020
- Number of Questions : 200 (25 on each session)
- Maximum Marks : 100 (for each session)
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
Steps to Download CMAT Admit Card 2020 Exam:
- Go to official website “https://ntacmat.nic.in”.
- Click on “Download Admit Card” from the home page.
- It will redirect to next page, select “Download Admit Card through Application Number & Password” or “Download Admit Card through Application Number & Date of Birth”.
- Follow the procedure & enter your NTA CMAT login details.
- Now your CMAT NTA Admit Card 2020 will display on the screen.
- Download this NTA CMAT exam call letter and make a print of it.
|CMAT ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|