NTPC Recruitment 2020 |Executive (Excavation, Mine planning-RQP) & Other Posts | 19 Vacancies | Last Date: 30.12.2020 | Apply Online @ ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) invites 19 application from eligible candidates through Online mode. NTPC has recently published recruitment notification [Ad.no: 07/ 20] for the posts of Executive (Excavation, Mine planning-RQP), Head of Mine Surveyor, Asst. Mine surveyor/ Mine Surveyor. The last date for the submission of online application is 30.12.2020. The appointment will be based on fixed term basis for a period of 03 years Job location will be across India and salary is Rs. 57,000 up to Rs. 1,89,000. Candidate who searches for Central Govt jobs can use this chance.
Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply, and the candidate’s qualification should be from recognized Universities/ Institutions and approved in India. Aspirant should log on to the official website the online registration started on 16.12.2020, other mode of application will not be accepted. Candidate should pay the fee through Online & Offline mode. In offline mode the fee should be paid through the State Bank of India, candidates should approach nearby SBI branch with the “pay- in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. Online payment through Net-Banking/ Credit card & Debit card. Fees once paid is not refundable. Engineering graduate can also apply for this post.
Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise)|
|Advertisement No.||07/ 20|
|Job Name||Executive (Excavation, Mine planning-RQP), Head of Mine Surveyor, Asst. Mine surveyor/ Mine Surveyor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||16.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30.12.2020|
Before applying the post, candidates are advised to visit “www.ntpc.co.in” to get the details of NTPC (A Govt. of India Enterprise) recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details for the post of Executive (Excavation, Mine planning-RQP), Head of Mine Surveyor & other posts. The notification link and online application links are given below. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
NTPC Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Executive (Excavation/ Mine Planning-RQP)||03|
|Head of Mine Surveyor||01|
|Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor||15|
Eligibility Criteria for Mine Surveyor & Other Vacancies
- Candidate should have completed Diploma/ B.E in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Upper age limit should be 56 years.
- Rs.300 for General/ EWS/ OBC categories.
- No fee for others.
- Fee payment through Offline: State Bank of India (A/C No. 30987919993) At CAG Branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996).
- Candidates may pay Online payment through (Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card).
- Check the notification for more details.
Salary Details Of NTPC Careers
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Executive (Excavation)||Rs. 1,70,000|
|Executive (Mine Planning-RQP)||Rs. 1,89,000|
|Head of Mine Surveyor||Rs. 1,89,000|
|Asst. Mine Surveyor||Rs. 57,000|
- The last date to submit the Online application is 30.12.2020.
Steps to apply NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website “ntpc.co.in”
- In the homepage, click Current Openings to find the notification of Recruitment of Executive (Excavation), Executive (Mine planning-RQP), Head of Mine Surveyor & Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor on fixed term basis for a period of 03 years.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through Online, the link is available in the official website.
- Download the notification for more details.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Diploma Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 12.12.2020 | NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Diploma Trainees in various disciplines like Mining, Mechanical, Electrical & Mine Survey. Recently NTPC Limited has published the recruitment notification [Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020] for fill up these NTPC Diploma Engineer vacancy 2020. As per the NTPC Limited Recruitment notification, overall 70 vacancies are allocated for NTPC Vacancy 2020 and post wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are seeking Diploma jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 23.11.2020 and apply online link not yet activated. The last date for submission of online application is 12.12.2020.
NTPC Recruitment Process may be based on written test/ interview and selected candidates will undergo 2 years training at various NTPC Coal Mining States. NTPC recruitment 2020 apply online and NTPC Diploma Trainee notification is available in official website (www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net). Contender have to pay required fee via online mode. Aspirants should hold Diploma in Concerned Discipline from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs those candidates kindly use this NTPC Jobs 2020. More details of NTPC latest vacancy, upcoming NTPC Limited job notices, admit card, merit list, selection list, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020|
|Job Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.12.2020|
|Official Website||www.ntpc.co.in/ ntpccareers.net|
You may visit NTPC Careers Website to get more details about this NTPC Chemist recruitment. Here you will get information of Diploma Trainee posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
NTPC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mine Survey from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
NTPC Recruitment Process
- NTPC selection may be based on online test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS and No fee for SC/ ST/PWD/ ESM/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via Pay in Slip.
How to apply NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement for Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|