NVS Exam Syllabus 2019| Principal & Vice-Principal Posts | Online Computer Based Test (CBT) | Examination Date 15.09.2019 to 19.09.2019 | Download NVS LDC Syllabus 2019 @ navodaya.gov.in
NVS Exam Syllabus 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has already published the job notification dated on 02.08.2019 regarding Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for the post of Principal and Vice-Principal. They are going to filter the candidates based on Computer Based Test/ Examination for the above mentioned posts. Tentative Examination Date for LDCE-CBT i.e. Limited Departmental Competitive Examination of Computer Based Test is to be held on from 15.09.2019 to 19.09.2019 at only one centre i.e., Delhi NCR. The applicants who are all going to apply/ already applied and those are all waiting for this central government exam can purchase here the details about LDCE subject-wise syllabus with an exam pattern.
As per the NVS Recruitment Notification, the examination timing profile and admit card will be officially announced by the Navodaya Vidyalaya before the exam on their official website www.navodaya.gov.in. The CBT consists of one paper with 150 (One Hundred and Fifty Marks) with a time period of Two and Half Hours only. There will be no negative marks for any wrong answer. Candidates need to attend this CBT (LDCE) exam without fail and to be qualified about 45% of marks for the unreserved categories and 40% of marks has been considered as qualifying marks for SC/ ST categories. Total duration of time for LDCE Computer Based Test is 02 hours & 30 minutes.
Review about NVS Notification & CBT (LDCE) Principal and Vice-Principal Syllabus 2019:
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||NVS LDCE (CBT) Syllabus|
|Advertisement No||No:2-4/2019-NVS (Estt.I)/13224|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Examination/Test|
|Examination Name||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|CBT LDCE Examination Date||Tentatively from 15.09.2019 to 19.09.2019|
|Duration of Examination||02 hours and 30 minutes|
You can get more information about LDCE Syllabus & Admit card which can be downloaded from the NVS official website www.navodaya.gov.in. You can also get those details from our Daily Recruitment site.
NVS LDCE Computer Based Test for Principal Exam Pattern 2019:
|Category||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Principal||150||02 hours & 30 minutes|
Computer Based Test is to test your knowledge of English/ Hindi vocabulary, grammar and comprehensions and also it helps to identify/ test your logical and analytical thinking, numerical and mathematical abilities, environmental general knowledge and current events base.
NVS LDCE CBT Question Pattern for Principal and Vice-Principal 2019:
|Subject||Maxi. Marks (Principal)||Maxi. Marks (Vice-Principal)|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20 Marks||15 marks|
|Language (English & Hindi)||20 Marks||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks||15 marks|
|Academics (Educational Aspects)||60 marks||80 marks|
|Administrative & Finance||30 marks||20 marks|
NVS CBT (LDCE) Syllabus for Principal and Vice-Principal 2019:
Here you can get the important topics related to the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the promotion of Principal and Vice-Principal Positions.
Topic for Administrative & Finance as follows,
- CCS Rules, Medical Attendant Rules, Travelling Allowance Rules, Leave Travel Concession Rules, General Financial Rules (GFR) and Fundamental & Supplementary Rules
- CPF & NPS, PFMS, Income Tax, ERP for Schools and Legal Frame Work.
Educational Aspects topics are,
- Child Development & Pedalogy – Physical, Intellectual, Emotion & Social. Problems of Adolescence holds role of home, school, hostel & society in dealing with them. Learning Concepts, Factors affecting, motivation and measure for creative effective learning situations.
- Perspective in Education – school organization, NCF 2005, Learning Outcome, RTE 2009, child rights, Institutions of Higher Learning & Research of India, Formal & Distance Education, Good Governance in school system.
- Teaching Methodology & Classroom Management – ICT in Education, Curriculum, Academic Planning & implementation, Assessment & Evaluation.
- Rights & Duties of Vice-Principal in JNVs – Rights & Duties of Vice Principal with reference to different stake holder, Development & maintenance of faculties, promoting excellence & Admission
- Residential System – Safety & Security, Mess & Hostel Management, Infrastructure & M&R.
Steps to Find CHSL Syllabus for Computer Based Examination Tier-I 2019:
- Go the NVS official website “https://navodaya.gov.in”
- Click on to the “Recruitment àSyllabus” from the menu bar & dropdown.
- Select “Download PDF” of Syllabus for the post of Principal & Vice- Principal dated on 08.2019.
- Notification gets open; here you can find your NVS LDCE CBT Syllabus 2019.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|