North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur Division | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 2090 | Last Date 30.12.2018 | Apply online @ rrcjaipur.in
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur has planned to fill up 2090 vacancies at RRC Jaipur division. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Apprentice posts. Online applications are invited from qualified candidates. As per the NWR recruitment 2018 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Aspirants who want to get central govt jobs in railway can apply to this recruitment from 30.11.2018. North Western Railway recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. The last date to submit the online application is 30.12.2018.
Applicants must have passed 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute. Candidates should have minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years. NWR selection will be based on merit list. After that selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at North Western Railway Jaipur Division. Candidate should submit online application only, no other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders should pay required fee amount and make the payment through online mode only. More details of RRC NWR vacancies, latest notifications, merit list, result, selection list, admit card and etc. are available in official website.
About North Western Railway
North Western Railway shortly NWR Zone is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of NWR has been located in Jaipur, Rajasthan until now. NWR has been functioning since 2002. Presently, north western railway zone has four divisions (Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and Bikaner). NWR provides services such as provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services.
Details of North Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||North Western Railway, Jaipur|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ Railway|
|Job Location||Anywhere on NWR|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.12.2018 (17.00 hrs)|
You may visit RRC NWR Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
North Western Railway Vacancy 2018 Details
- As per the notification, NWR allocates overall 2090 vacancies for this recruitment. Unit wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the unit||No of vacancy|
|B.T.C Carriage, Ajmer||166|
|B.T.C LOCO, Ajmer||57|
|Carriage Workshop Bikaner||37|
|Carriage Workshop Jodhpur||85|
Eligibility Criteria for RRC NWR Apprentice Posts
- Applicants must have passed 10th/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NWR selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should pay the fee amount through online.
How to apply for North Western Railway Jobs 2018
- Go to official website rrcjaipur.in.
- Find the advertisement “Please click here to view the Notification No.04/2018 (NWR/AA) dated 29.11.2018 for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over NWR”click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apprentice Online Application” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
North Western Railway Recruitment | Technical Supervisors Posts | Total 24 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 26th Sep 2018 & 11th Oct 2018
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018: North Western Railway has invited offline applications from eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of post is Technical Supervisors. Totally, 24 vacancies are allotted (01 vacancy for Sr. Technical Associate position and 23 vacancies for Jr. Technical Associate position). This recruitment is based on contract basis from Open market for Construction Projects in the jurisdiction of North Western Railway/Construction. Willing and qualified person may send your prescribed form to given below address through ordinary post (or) Dropped in the Application Box kept in the office of SPO(Const), Jaipur in NWR/HQ office on any working day before the last date (26.09.2018).
Candidates who have residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for submission of offline applications via ordinary post is 11.10.2018. All applicants must pay your exam fee through offline mode by Demand Draft (DD). Applications sent by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier/Registered AD & Applications without fee (invalid DD) will be rejected. Who wish to apply for North Western Railway vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of North Western Railway Notification:
|Organization Name||North Western Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job / Railway Job|
|Name of the Post||Technical Supervisors|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification & Application Form below.
Vacancy Details of NWR Technical Manpower Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)||01|
|Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Current North Western Railway Jobs :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Diploma/ B.Sc/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Senior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)||21 years||35 years|
|Junior Technical Associate (Construction/Works)||18 years||33 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Professional Personality Test.
- Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Ordinary Post / Dropped in the Application Box.
Postal Address is,
Senior Personnel Officer (Construction), Room No. 524, 5th Floor, North Western Railway Headquarter Office, Near Jawahar Circle, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur302017.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
- For other candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD) of any nationalized bank/scheduled bank in favour of “FA&CAO/C/NWR” payable at Jaipur.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||27.08.2018|
|Final Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||26.09.2018|
How to apply for North Western Railway Latest Vacancies
- Candidates go to official website of North Western Railway -> www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on option -> News & Recruitment -> Recruitments.
- Find the correct notification” Engagement of Technical Supervisors (Construction /Works) on contract basis from open market” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form neatly and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through Ordinary Post / Dropped in the Application Box to given office address till the last date.