OSCSC Recruitment 2020 | Junior Accountant, DEO, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 191 | Last Date 02.02.2020 | Apply online @ oscsc.in
OSCSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Civil Supplies Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 191 vacancies in Odisha state. Recently Food Odisha has announced the new job notification [Advt No:19693] on 31.12.2019 for above said 191 vacancies. As per the Odisha Civil Supply Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Assistant Manager, Junior Accountant, Quality Analyst, Junior Assistant & SA-cum-DEO posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Odisha state can make the online registration from 02.01.2020 to 02.02.2020.
OSCSC Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ oscsc.in. Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree and age limit should be 31 to 42 years for AM posts and 21 to 32 years for all other posts. Odisha Civil Supplies Corporation will recruit the aspirants on CBT basis. After that’s elected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Odisha state. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of Odisha Civil Supply recruitment vacancy, upcoming Food Odisha jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Odisha Civil Supply Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No:19693|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager, Junior Accountant, Quality Analyst, Junior Assistant & SA-cum-DEO|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.02.2020|
You may visit oscsc.in Website to get more details about OSCSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Junior Accountant, DEO, Junior Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Food Odisha Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 191 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Accountant, DEO, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 31 to 42 years for AM posts and 21 to 32 years for all other posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Odisha Civil Supplies Corporation will recruit the aspirants on CBT basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for UR/ SEBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply Odisha Civil Supplies Corporation Jobs 2020
- Go to official website oscsc.in.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of AM(Qc)/Junior Assistant/Quality Analyst/Junior Assistant/Sales Assistant -cum- Data Entry Operator (SA-cum-DEO)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|