OMC Recruitment | Mining Mate – III & Foreman (Min.) Posts | Total 34 Vacancies | Apply/ Download Application Form @ OMC Careers Page | Walk in Date 09th & 10th Aug 2018
OMC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has circulated employment notification for the recruitment of Mining Mate – III & Foreman (Min.) Posts. Totally, 34 vacancies are allotted for 22 vacancies of mining mate – III posts and 12 vacancies of foreman (min.) posts. OMC invites application from candidates who have domicile of Odisha. OMC is decided to conduct walk in interview on 09.08.2018 and 10.08.2018. All eligible aspirants may participate the walk-in-interview on prescribed date at 09.00 AM in OMC Colony of Regional Office, OMC Ltd. At/Po – Barbil, Dist – Keonjhar along with all original documents/certificates and detailed bio-date/CV. Download the Bio-Data form @ omcltd.in.
Candidates should submit on spot the filled your bio-data form affixing a passport size colour photograph along with self-attested copies of proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, resident certificate etc. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete/ not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect will be rejected. Who wish to apply for OMC vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Notification:
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Mining Mate-III & Foreman(Min.)|
Vacancy Details of OMC Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Mining Mate-III||Rs.21700 – 69100/-||22|
|Foreman(Min.)||Rs.35400 – 112400/-||12|
Eligibility Criteria for OMC Mining Mate-III & Foreman (Min.) Vacancy:
- HSC/Diploma/Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
Walk in Date, Time and Venue:
|Name of the Post||Date and Time||Venue|
|Mining Mate – III||09.08.2018 at 9.00 AM||OMC Colony of Regional Office, OMC Ltd. At/Po – Barbil, Dist – Keonjhar.|
|Foreman(Min.)||10.08.2018 at 9.00 AM|
How to attend the walk in interview for OMC Latest Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website of OMC -> omcltd.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Mining Mate-III & Foreman (Min.)” and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the bio-data form.
- Fill all mandatory details of bio-data form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, eligible candidates may appear the walk-in-interview along with bio-data form & necessary documents at concerned venue address on 09th & 10th Aug 2018.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & BIO -DATA FORM DOWNLOAD HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment 2018 | Job Notification | Manager Posts | Total Vacancies: 17 | Last Date: 05.07.2018 | Download Official Notification & @ www.omcltd.in
Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment 2018 – Odisha Mining Corporation Limited shortly OMC invites application for the posts of General Manager, Sr. Manager & Dy. Manager Vacancies. As per Job Notification, There are 17 vacancies allotted for Manager post. Job seekers who are searching for Government Vacancies grab this opportunity. Candidates must fill the application form and send in the prescribed format to the below given address on or before the last date 05th July 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates applying for Odisha Mining Corporation OMC jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, etc.. check the following details.
Details of Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Organization Type/Category||State Government|
|Name of the post||Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details of Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|General Manager (Persnl.), E-7 grade||01||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with GP of Rs. 8,800/-|
|Sr. Manager (Persnl.), E-4 grade||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/-|
|Sr. Manager (Persnl.), E-4 Grade||02||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/|
|Dy. Manager (Persnl.), E-2 Grade||05||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/|
|Dy. General Manager (Fin.), E-5 Grade||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 7,600/|
|Manager (Fin.), E-3 Grade||01||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 Grade||05||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/|
|Dy. General Manager (Legal), E-5
|01||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 7,600/|
Eligibility Criteria of Manager Posts
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized Board/University.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|General Manager (Persnl.), E-7 grade||50 yrs|
|Sr. Manager (Persnl.), E-4 grade||40 yrs|
|Sr. Manager (Persnl.), E-4 Grade||40 yrs|
|Dy. Manager (Persnl.), E-2 Grade||32 yrs|
|Dy. General Manager (Fin.), E-5 Grade||44 yrs|
|Manager (Fin.), E-3 Grade||36 yrs|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.), E-2 Grade||32 yrs|
|Dy. General Manager (Legal), E-5
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Speed Post/Courier.
Send the application with necessary documents to the given address
General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001
How to apply for Odisha Mining Corporation OMC Recruitment
- First visit the official website of OMC (i.e) omcltd.in and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||05.07.2018|