Last updated on July 5th, 2018 at 10:24 am
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 | Civil Constables & Sepoys/ Constable posts | Total Vacancies 3743 | Last Date 26.07.2018 | Apply @ odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018: Odisha Police has recently released notification to fill up 3743 vacancies for following posts of Civil Constable & Sepoys/Constables. Candidates can apply to these posts through offline mode on or before the last date 26.07.2018. Incomplete applications received after the last date will be rejected. Physical Measurement or Physical Efficiency Test will be held on 06.08.2018.
This engagement shall be made initially on contractual basis. Selection process for this recruitment is based on 4 stages, Physical Measurement, Physical efficiency test, Driving test and written test. For civil constable Posts both male and female candidates are eligible to apply but for sepoys/Constables posts only male candidates are eligible to apply. If candidates are married, they must not have more than one spouse living. Candidate must able to speak, read, write odia language.
Details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Odisha Police|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Civil Constable & Sepoys/Constable|
Vacancy Details of Odisha Police Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Vacancies
- 10th/12th or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 23 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Written Test
- Rs.150 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs.50 for all candidates.
- Check fee payment details in official notification.
Mode of Application
- Offline – Post or Submit by hand at concerned office.
- Check postal address in the official notification.
How to apply Odisha Police Civil Constable & Sepoys/Constable Posts
- Go to official website odishapolice.gov.in.
- Click “Notices & Advertisements” then find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page download the application form for above said posts, fill up correctly.
- Then send it to the given postal address with relevant documents.
|Starting date for submission of application form||02.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||27.07.2018|