OMPL Recruitment 2019 | Apprentice Trainee Posts | Last Date 23.08.2019 | Apply Online Latest 17 Job Vacancies @ www.ompl.co.in
OMPL Recruitment 2019: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has recently released an advertisement for the engagement of Graduate Apprentice Trainee & Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts. It is going to fill 17 vacancies in this ONGC Mangalore recruitment 2019. It invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 24.07.2019 to 23.08.2019. OMPL recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification is available in the official website of OMPL.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university for OMPL apprenticeship. Candidate must have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for OMPL jobs 2019. The selection will be based on shortlisting, written test and interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at Mangalore (Karnataka).
Details of OMPL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest OMPL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee & Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||17|
|Job Location||Mangalore, Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||24.07.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.08.2019|
Candidates must check the official website before apply to the latest job openings in OMPL 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Engineering jobs and Karnataka jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for OMPL Notification 2019
OMPL is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||Rs. 10,000 /-||12|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||Rs. 7,100 /||05|
Eligibility Criteria for OMPL Apprentice Trainee Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Degree or Diploma in Engineering from the recognized university.
- Those who have passed in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019 only can apply for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- It filters the candidates on the basis of shortlisting, written test and interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
How to apply for OMPL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ompl.co.in
- Find the “Current Openings” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said post.
- Take the print of the application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Candidates are instructed to apply early to avoid last minute rush. Please refer the official website for syllabus, call letter, selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in OMPL 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|