OMPL Recruitment 2018 | ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) | Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 24.11.2018 | Apply online @ ompl.co.in
OMPL Recruitment 2018: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited, Mangalore invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently OMPL has released the recruitment advertisement for following posts Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee. Applicants who want to get central government jobs can use this opportunity. As per the ONGC Mangalore notification, totally 12 vacancies are allocated for Apprenticeship Training. OMPL apply online registration link and official notification is available in OMPL careers. Interested candidates can make the registration from 25.10.2018 to 24.11.2018.
Applicants must have completed Engineering and Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Aspirants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. OMPL Mangalore may select the candidates on the basis of merit list and written test. After that selected applicants will undergo one year apprenticeship training at OMPL Mangalore. Applicants who have passed in the years of 2016, 2017 and 2018 those aspirants are only eligible to attend this apprenticeship training. More details of OMPL upcoming vacancies, OMPL salary, latest notification, merit list, selection list, result, admit card and etc. are given in official website.
Details of OMPL Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||OMPL Mangalore|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.10.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.11.2018|
You may visit OMPL current openings page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, selection process and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of OMPL Recruitment 2018
- ONGC Mangalore allocates overall 12 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy and stipend details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||07||Rs.4,984|
|Technician Apprentice Trainee||05||Rs.3,542|
Eligibility Criteria for OMPL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts
- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on merit list and written test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via online mode.
How to apply for OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website ompl.co.in.
- Click “Join us” select “Current Openings”.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Apprentice Advt No.04/2018” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|