OICL Recruitment 2017 | Oriental Insurance | Administrative Officer | Total Vacancies 300 | Apply online @ OICL careers
OICL Recruitment 2017 – Oriental Insurance Company Limited shortly OICL announced 300 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer under Accounts, Legal, Generalist, Actuaries & Automobile Engineering disciplines. The announcement was published in the major newspapers. Soon the company will announce officially in their official website. Candidates willing to apply for the job are requested to check IOCL Careers regularly otherwise get latest updates regarding AO recruitment here. As per the advertisement given in the newspaper, the company is going to invite online application for the recruitment from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017. They announced a common written examination for the candidates and the exam will be held on October 22, 2017.
Submit the online application on or before the last date and application submitted incompletely will be rejected. After the official notification has published, candidates should check their eligibility before apply for the job. Don’t wait for the last time rushes apply early because server of the official website may hang at the last minute. Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) is a public sector general insurance company. OICL has been functioning since 1947. Headquarter of OICL is located in the capital of India (New Delhi).
Details of OICL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Administrative Officer (AO)
Total Vacancies: 300
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria for OICL AO Recruitment 2017
- Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant discipline for a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for OICL AO vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||18.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||15.09.2017|
|Date of Exam||22.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Oriental Insurance Company keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.