OTET Admit Card 2019 | Board of Secondary Education, Odisha | Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 | BSE Odisha OTET Exam Date: 05.08.2019 | Download Odisha OTET Admit Card @ bseodisha.nic.in
OTET Admit Card 2019: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is going to conduct Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 for candidates who aspire to become teachers for Classes-I to VIII in the schools of the State Govt., private aided schools and private unaided schools in the State of Odisha. Recently BSE Odisha has released the OTET admit card for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Examinations. OTET exam will be held on 05.08.2019. Odisha BSE has allocates many number of seats for Teacher Jobs 2019. Candidates who have applied for this Odisha TET examination on July 2019 and eagerly waiting to write an examination kindly get your OTET 2019 hall ticket at official website (bseodisha.nic.in) from 02.08.2019 to 05.08.2019.
OTET 2019 exam date, time and centre details are given in the call letter. OTET online registration for Teacher was successfully completed on July 2019. There are many number of candidates were applied. Applicants who have applied for this Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using bseodisha.nic.in login credentials (Registration No & Password). BSE Odisha will select the aspirants on the basis of written test. OTET exam will be conducted in anywhere in Odisha state and exam centres details are given below. More details of OTET admit card/ hall ticket, Odisha OTET 2019 Exam syllabus, result, Odisha Teacher Eligibility exam date and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Odisha OTET Exam Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Category||State Govt. / Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Exam Scheme||Offline Mode (OMR Sheet)|
|OTET 2019 Exam date||05.08.2019|
|Starting date for admit card download||02.08.2019|
|Ending date for admit card download||05.08.2019|
|Exam Duration||2 ½ hours (for Each paper)|
|Total Marks||150 Marks (Paper I) & 90 marks (Paper II)|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may go official website bseodisha.nic.in website to get more details about OTET exam admit card 2019. In this article you will get OTET Exam admit card details like hall ticket details, exam scheme, syllabus, how to download and OTET Admit card direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will conduct the OTET exam in anywhere in Odisha state. Applicants who have applied for this OTET 2019 exam those candidates kindly download your OTET admit card 2019 by using login credentials. The address of the exam centre will be mentioned in your Odisha OTET admit card 2019 along with other details.
Exam Scheme for Odisha OTET 2019
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode (OMR Sheet)
- Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours (for each paper)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (each carrying 1 mark)
- No of Questions: 150 (Paper I) & 90 (Paper II)
- Total Marks: 150 (Paper I) & 90 (Paper II)
- Medium of Paper: Odia & English
- Scoring: There shall be no negative marking.
OTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Paper 1
- Paper 2 (Compulsory)
- Optional (Either A or B)
How to Download BSE Odisha OTET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website bseodisha.nic.in.
- Find the admit card link for OTET Admit card, click on the link.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your login credentials (registration number & password).
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|OTET Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of BSE Odisha to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.