Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | EDP Assistant | 05 Vacancies | Last Date: 24/04/2020| Download Application form @ paradipport.gov.in
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2020: PARADIP PORT TRUST is a major seaport city and a municipality in Jagatsinghpur district of Odisha, India invites application for the posts of EDP Assistant on deputation basis. They released new job notification (No.AD/RSC-22/233/2017/977) for filling up 05 vacancies. Interested aspirants who are searching jobs in odisha can download application form @ paradipport.gov.in and send the application form through offline. The Application should reach the office on or before 24.04.2020.
Paradip Port Trust announced new job notification on 23.03.2020. Aspirants should apply only through the given format attached with the official notification. selected candidates will be placed at Paradip Port Trust, Odisha. As per the notification, prescribed documents to be submitted along with the application form. The period of deputation will be three years from the date of joining in the post. It may be extendable as per the requirement. Incomplete application or applications with false statement will be rejected. Also application after the due date will not be considered. Selection will be based on Interview/ Written test. Date of Interview/ Written test will be notified separately. Application form should reach in the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Odisha.
Details of Paradip Port Trust Jobs 2020:
|Organization Name||PARADIP PORT TRUST|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||EDP Assistant|
|Job Location||Paradip Port Trust, Odisha|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||23.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||24.04.2020|
Aspirants with required eligibility can use this chance. For more updates about the post, you should follow our dailyrecruitment site regularly. Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply are given below for your reference.
Eligibility Criteria for EDP Assistant Posts:
- Aspirants can hold Any Degree from a recognised university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA).
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Written test.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Aspirants can send the application form only through post at Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142
Steps to Apply Paradip Port Trust Recruitment:
- Go to official website @ paradipport.gov.in
- Click ‘Carrer’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Advertisement for post of EDP Assistant (Class-III) on deputation basis’ for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and Download the application form.
- Fill the application form properly & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|