Passport Office Recruitment 2019 | 08 Vacancies | Deputy Passport Officer (DPO) Posts | Last Date Within 60 Day from the Date of Publication in Employment News | Download Central Passport Organization (Ministry of External Affairs) Notification & Application Form @ portal2.passportindia.gov.in
Passport Office Recruitment 2019: Central Passport Organization (Ministry of External Affairs) has published an advertisement regarding Passport Officer Job Recruitment notification on 03.09.2019. They are inviting an application from the eligible candidates through offline mode. According to Central Government Ministry of external affairs jobs recruitment, there are 08 active vacancies were allocated for the posts of Deputy Passport Officer (DPO). Interested candidates can apply for this Passport Officer Job & submit the prescribed application form within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News.
|Click here to apply 07 Passport Officers Recruitment Vacancy|
Deputy Passport Officer (DPO) recruitment job notification & prescribed application form can be downloaded from the official website. Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification from a recognized university/institute. Selection process for filling this passport officer job would be based on deputation basis. Finally shortlisted candidates will be placed on Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati. More details of Passport Officer Recruitment & upcoming vacancies, latest DPO 2019 notification, salary, admit card, syllabus, merit/ selection list, exam date, result and etc. refer Passport Office official website.
Details about Central Passport Organization DPO Job Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Central Passport Organization|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. V.IV/575/2/2019 Part.I|
|Designation||Deputy Passport Officer (DPO)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Delhi|
|Closure Date||Within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News|
Daily Recruitment provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks so on. For more information regarding Passport Office latest jobs keep watching our site regularly (Published on 23.09.2019).
Eligibility Criteria of Passport Seva Officer Recruitment Vacancy Career Jobs Opportunity:
Refer Central Passport Organization (Passport Office Recruitment 2019) Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university/ institute
- Seven years of experience
- Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
- The selection shall be based on deputation basis
- Offline mode
Steps to Apply & Download Application Form for Deputy Passport Officer Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Vacancy Circular for the post of Deputy Passport Officer in Passport Offices under Central Passport Organization on deputation basis” from the home page under Circular
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, submit the application to the concerned official site or officers.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Passport Office Recruitment 2019 | Central Passport Organization | Passport Officer Posts | Total 07 Job Vacancies | Download Passport Officer Notification and Application Form @ passportindia.gov.in | Last Date within 60 Days
Passport Office Recruitment 2019: Central Passport Organization has announced recruitment notification for Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer (DPO) vacancies. As per Passport Office Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 07 vacancies are allocated for above said jobs. Candidates who are eligible for Passport Officer Job vacancy may send your prescribed application form along with all required testimonial to concerned postal address on or before the last (i.e. within 60 days from the date of publication of this notification). Download Passport Officer Notification and Application Form at their official website of portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
Candidates should have received graduate degree in related discipline with experience in relevant field. All candidates not exceed 56 years. The passport officer job selection process will be made on through test/ interview. After that, selected persons shall be engaged at Ahmedabad/ Cochin/ Jalandhar/ Mumbai/ Delhi/ Surat. Send your prescribed application form within Sixty days from Date of Publication of this Circular in employment newspaper. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc
Details of Passport Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Job Location||Ahmadabad, Cochin, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Delhi and Surat|
|India Passport Office Official Website||portal2.passportindia.gov.in|
Here Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download Passport Officer Vacancy 2019 notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in [Posted on: 21.03.2019].
Vacancy Details of Passport Officer Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Passport Officer||Rs. 78800 to 209200||04|
|Deputy Passport Officer||Rs. 67700 to 208700||03|
|Total Passport Officer Job Vacancies 2019||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Passport Officer Recruitment official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Passport Officer Recruitment notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in Passport Officer job vacancy notification given below.
|Date of Notification||18.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||Within Sixty days from Date of Publication of this Circular|
How to Apply for Passport Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Go to India Passport Office official website -> portal2.passportindia.gov.in
- Find the correct passport officer recruitment notification “Vacancy Circular for the posts of Passport Officer and DPO” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Passport Officer Vacancies 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|