Passport Office Recruitment 2019 | Central Passport Organization | Passport Officer Posts | Total 07 Job Vacancies | Download Passport Officer Notification and Application Form @ passportindia.gov.in | Last Date within 60 Days
Passport Office Recruitment 2019: Central Passport Organization has announced recruitment notification for Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer (DPO) vacancies. As per Passport Office Recruitment 2019 notification, totally 07 vacancies are allocated for above said jobs. Candidates who are eligible for Passport Officer Job vacancy may send your prescribed application form along with all required testimonial to concerned postal address on or before the last (i.e. within 60 days from the date of publication of this notification). Download Passport Officer Notification and Application Form at their official website of portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
Candidates should have received graduate degree in related discipline with experience in relevant field. All candidates not exceed 56 years. The passport officer job selection process will be made on through test/ interview. After that, selected persons shall be engaged at Ahmedabad/ Cochin/ Jalandhar/ Mumbai/ Delhi/ Surat. Send your prescribed application form within Sixty days from Date of Publication of this Circular in employment newspaper. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc
Details of Passport Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Job Location||Ahmadabad, Cochin, Jalandhar, Mumbai, Delhi and Surat|
|India Passport Office Official Website||portal2.passportindia.gov.in|
Here Ministry of External Affairs Jobs 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download Passport Officer Vacancy 2019 notification and application form below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in [Posted on: 21.03.2019].
Vacancy Details of Passport Officer Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Passport Officer||Rs. 78800 to 209200||04|
|Deputy Passport Officer||Rs. 67700 to 208700||03|
|Total Passport Officer Job Vacancies 2019||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in Passport Officer Recruitment official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Passport Officer Recruitment notification given below.
- Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of Passport Officer Recruitment 2019 selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
- Check details of postal address in Passport Officer job vacancy notification given below.
|Date of Notification||18.03.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||Within Sixty days from Date of Publication of this Circular|
How to Apply for Passport Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019:
- Go to India Passport Office official website -> portal2.passportindia.gov.in
- Find the correct passport officer recruitment notification “Vacancy Circular for the posts of Passport Officer and DPO” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Passport Officer Vacancies 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|