PMU Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | Professor/ Associate Professor & Registrar Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 12.06.2020 & 30.06.2020 | Periyar Maniammai University Recruitment Notification @ www.pmu.edu
PMU Thanjavur Recruitment 2020: Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology (PMIST) invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies in PMU Thanjavur. According to the PMU recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Professor/ Associate Professor & Registrar posts. Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu those candidates should send the filled application via offline mode for Registrar and should send the CV via online (Mail) for Professor/ Associate Professor Posts. The last date to submit the Application/ CV is 12.06.2020 (Faculty) & 30.06.2020 (Registrar).
Periyar Maniammai University Thanjavur Recruitment notification & PMIST recruitment application form is available @ www.pmu.edu. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants should possess Degree/ master Degree/ Ph.D and should have attained prescribed age limit. More details of Periyar Maniammai University vacancy, upcoming PMU Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Periyar Maniammai University Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology (PMIST)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor/ Associate Professor & Registrar|
|Job Location||Thanjavur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||12.06.2020 (Faculty) & 30.06.2020 (Registrar)|
Here you will get information of Faculty & Registrar posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for PMIST Faculty & Registrar Vacancy
- Professor/ Associate Professor: Degree/ Ph.D in concerned discipline.
- Registrar: Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Professor/ Associate Professor: 62 years.
- Registrar: 57 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the filled application via offline mode for Registrar and should send the CV via online (Mail) for Professor/ Associate Professor posts.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following postal/ mail address
|Name of the post||Postal/ Mail Address||Last date|
|Professor/ Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org||12.06.2020|
|Registrar||Registrar, Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Periyar Nagar, Vallam, Thanjavur – 613403||30.06.2020|
How to apply Periyar Maniammai University Thanjavur Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website pmu.edu.
- Click “Career @ PMIST” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up PMIST Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from PMU Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM (REGISTRAR)||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||FACULTY | REGISTRAR|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|