PMC Recruitment 2019 | Pune Municipal Corporation | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 105 | Last Date 11.10.2019 | Download PMC Application Form @ pmc.gov.in
PMC Recruitment 2019: Pune Municipal Corporation currently has 105 openings in General Administration Department. Recently PMC has released the recruitment notification for above said Pune PMC vacancy 2019 @ pmc.gov.in. As per the Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts and trade wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for submission of www.pmc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 application is 11.10.2019.
Pune Municipal Corporation recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available @ pmc.gov.in. Aspirants should pass 10th/ 10+2/ ITI/Diploma/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years. PMC selection may be based on test/ interview/ merit list. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Pune Municipal recruitment vacancy, upcoming PMC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.pmc.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Stipend||Check official notification|
|Last Date for Submission of PMC application||11.10.2019|
You may visit pmc.gov.in Website to get more details about Pune Municipal Corporationrecruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for PMC Pune Apprentice Posts
- Aspirants should pass 10th/ 10+2/ ITI/Diploma/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- PMC selection may be based on test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification for address details.
How to apply Pune Mahanagarpalika Bharti 2019
- Go to official website pmc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Regarding the Appointment of Apprentice Candidates for Apprenticeships for the Year 2019-20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of PMC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.