PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 | Commissionerate of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam (PNRD) – Job Notifications for State IT Officer & District IT Officer | Total Vacancies: 18 | Last Date to Apply: 25.06.2018
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018 – Commissionerate of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam has published a recruitment notification and invites online application forms from the eligible candidates for State IT Officer and District IT Officer posts. There are 18 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates who are interested can apply to this PNRD Assam Notification. Candidates must have completed minimum education qualification of B.Tech / BE to apply for PNRD Assam Vacancy. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for this posts must fill the online application form on or before last date 25.06.2018.
Candidates must note down that while submitting their application through online, the aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification. We have shared other information like PNRD Assam Recruitment Notification 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and How to apply Online registration for PNRD Assam Job – check the following details.
Details of PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Commissionerate of Panchayat and Rural Development Assam|
|Organization Type/Category||State Government|
|Name of the post||State IT Officer & District IT Officer|
Vacancy Details of PNRD Assam Recruitment :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|State IT Officer||01||Rs 35,000/-|
|District IT Officer||17||Rs 15,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for PNRD Assam Vacancies
- B.Tech / B.E (Computer Science / IT) with minimum 60% in qualifying exam from a recognized University/Board.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 35 yrs
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
How to apply online for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2018
- First visit the official website (i.e) pnrdhcms.org and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the official notification and then download it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your scanned image of photo and signature in the space provided in the online application.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future reference.
|Date of Notification||05.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||25.06.2018|