PPAC Recruitment 2020 | Consultant Post | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date: 03.03.2020 | Apply @ ppac.gov.in
PPAC Recruitment 2020: Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC) has recently published a notification for the position of Consultant for One Statistician and One Economist. As per the PPAC recruitment notification 01 vacancy are allocated for this mentioned post. PPAC (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas) invites experienced candidates to fill up the Statistician Consultant and Economist consultant post. Interested Contenders may apply from the date of 10.02.2020 to 03.03.2020. As per the PPCA (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas) recruitment 2020 notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at New Delhi.
According to the PPAC India recruitment 2020 notification, this appointment is purely on Contractual basis for the period of 01 year extendable by another 02 years to assist in different energy related studies. Contenders should submit their applications with required documents in prescribed format. Application form is available in the official recruitment notification of PPAC. Contenders have to download and take a hard copy of application format to fill and submit their application form before the last date to avoid rejection.
Details of PPAC India (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas) Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC)|
|Organization Type||Central Government of India|
|Name of the position||Consultant|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Starting date for submission to apply||10.02.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||03.03.2020 (05.30 pm)|
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG) is a ministry of the Central Government of India. It is responsible for the exploration, production, refining, distribution, marketing, import, export, and conservation of petroleum, natural gas, petroleum products, and liquefied natural gas in India. As per the PPAC (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas ) recruitment 2020 notification, some instruction and procedure of this jobs are mentioned in following sections such as Educational and Essential qualification, age limit and steps to apply.
Eligibility criteria for PPAC Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas Recruitment 2020
- PG in relevant discipline.
- Check guidelines for engagement of consultants in PPAC natural gas official website.
- For Level I: Contenders should have 06 years of experience in relevant field.
- For Level II: Applicants should possess 15 years of experience in relevant sector.
- Refer official website of Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas).
Mode of Application
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to suggested address by PPAC,
Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC) Director, (Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas) SCOPE Complex, Core-8, 2nd floor, 7 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
- Visit and verify official website of PPAC Recruitment 2020 notification.
How to apply for PPAC India Recruitment 2020
- Go to Official website of PPAC @ ppac.gov.in.
- Select the “Notification & Laws” menu on the PPAC homepage.
- By clicking the Notification & Laws, you may view the “Vacancy” option on the page.
- Then select the needed notification and view it.
- Go through the notification fully and then apply.
- For further references, check official website of PPAC (Ministry of petroleum & Natural gas).
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
For elaborate information about this recruitment, Visit and check the Official Web portal of PPAC. For forthcoming latest updates for this recruitment stay on Daily Recruitment website. In this website other than recruitment information you can get upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, answer key, result, private jobs, etc. Job related links are available here, so kindly check it for detailed information.