Presidency University UG Admission 2020 | Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) | Last Date 01.09.2020 | Presidency University Kolkata Admission @ presiuniv.ac.in
Presidency University UG Admission 2020: Presidency University invites online application from the Indian citizens who have passed (10+2) level examination in the year 2019 or 2020 for admission into following three-year (six semesters) full time Under Graduate Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) Courses (Major/ Honours) for the session 2020-2021. Recently it has released the Presidency University Admission Notice [Ref: PU/FC/101/notice/admission/2020] on 14.08.2020 regarding Bachelor Degree Course Admission. Students who have passed 12th Std those candidates kindly fill up the Presidency University Admission form at: presiuniv.ac.in from 18.08.2020 to 01.09.2020.
The admission in bachelor degree courses for different categories will be based strictly on merit. The General Merit List (GMR) will be prepared based on the academic score. Provisional Merit List will be released on 05.09.2020. There will be no application fee. Presidency University UG Online Admission Form & Information Brochure available @ presiuniv.ac.in. More details of Presidency University Kolkata Admission for 2020, upcoming Presidency University Admission notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming RBU notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Presidency College Admission 2020
|Organization Name||Presidency University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Notice No||Ref: PU/FC/101/notice/admission/2020|
|Courses ||B.A & B.Sc|
|Location||Kolkata [West Bengal]|
|Starting Date to apply online||18.08.2020|
|Last Date to apply online||01.09.2020|
|Merit List Release date||05.09.2020|
|Official website ||presiuniv.ac.in|
Here you will get information Presidency University Admission details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2020-2021
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Candidates must have passed (not before 2019) in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 system).
- The candidate must secure a minimum aggregate score in percentage in his/her qualifying examination in (10+2)th standard.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Presidency College offers BA & B.Sc. Course and details are given below
|B.A||Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Geology, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics|
How to fill up Presidency College UG Admission Form 2020
- Go to official website presiuniv.ac.in.
- Click “Admission 2020”, find the admission Notice “Ref:PU/FC/101/notice/admission/2020” then click on the Information Brochure.
- Pdf will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then click “Apply Online” then window will be shown.
- If you have already register you may enter your login credentials (User Name & Password), otherwise you may click “Apply Now”.
- Then enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|