PUCBL Bank Recruitment 2018 | Recovery Agent/Officer, Cashier cum Clerk & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Data: 24.05.2018
PUCBL Bank Recruitment 2018: Pandharpur Urban cooperative Bank Limited shortly PUCBL Bank has published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Recovery Agent/Officer, Cashier cum Clerk & Other Posts. As per Job Notification, It will recruit 45 vacancies for the above said posts. This is brilliant job opportunity for candidates who are seeking latest Banking jobs can use this opportunity of PUCBL Bank Recruitment. Candidates must fill the application form in prescribed formate and send on or before the last date 24.05.2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for PUCBL Bank jobs can check the official notification as given below.
This Page explains detailed information on PUCBL Bank Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply for PUCBL Bank Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of PUCBL Bank Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Pandharpur Urban cooperative Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Bank Job/State Govt|
|Job Name||Recovery Agent/Officer, Cashier cum Clerk & Other Posts|
Vacancy Details of PUCBL Bank Jobs
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Cashier cum Clerk||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Recovery Agent/Officer & Other Posts
- 12th/Diploma/Degree or equivalent from recognized university or board.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Recovery Agent/Officer||21 yrs|
|Officer/Branch Officer||40 yrs|
|Cashier cum Clerk||30 yrs|
|Other Posts||35 yrs|
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Refer the notificaiton
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
Send the application with necessary documents to the following address.
Pandharpur Urban Cooperative Bank Limited, 4163, B, Navipeth, Head Office, Pandharpur, Dist – Solapur – 413304
How to apply for PUCBL Bank Recruitment
- Go to official website (i,e) www.pandharpurbank.com
- Click the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||13.05.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||24.05.2018|