PUDA Recruitment 2019 | Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority | Arbitrator Post | Download PUDA Job Notification @ www.puda.gov.in | Last Date 31st May 2019
PUDA Recruitment 2019: Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) has published notification for the recruitment of Arbitrator post in Housing & Urban Development Department. Punjab PUDA is inviting prescribed applications from qualified peoples for appointment of Arbitrator position. Eligible aspirants need to send the duly filled prescribed application from through proper channel to Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA), Mohali on or before the last date ends. The Arbitrator job notification is available at PUDA official website of www.puda.gov.in.
Candidates should be an associate member of the institute of town planners (India) or associate member institute of Architects (India) or associate member of institute of Engineer (India) with 10 years of experience in relevant field. Aspirants should submit the hard copies of their applications till the last date of 31st May 2019 (Friday) up to 03.00 PM. Applications received after the closing date will be rejected. For more information about Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.puda.gov.in.
Details of PUDA Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Arbitrator|
|No. of Vacancies||Check PUDA Advertisement|
|PUDA Official Website||www.puda.gov.in|
Here Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download PUDA official notification below. To know more PUDA Recruitment and Latest Punjab Government Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for PUDA Arbitrator Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates should be an associate member of the institute of town planners (India) or associate member institute of Architects (India) or associate member of institute of Engineer (India).
- Check more details of educational qualification in PUDA official website given below.
- Candidates should have minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of regional town planning in a town & country planning organization of any state government/ central government in the capacity of rank not below than that of assistant town planner.
- Check details of age limitation in PUDA official notification given below.
- Check more details of PUDA selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of PUDA Postal Address:-
O/o Chief Administrator, Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA), Room No. 204, Second Floor, PUDA Bhawan, Sector-62, SAS Nagar (Mohali).
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||31.05.2019 (Friday) till 03.00 PM|
How to apply for PUDA Government Job Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.puda.gov.in
- Find the correct PUDA notification “Applications invited for Appointment as Arbitrator” (UNDER: Appointment) in the home page and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for PUDA Jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of PUDA Offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your offline application through proper channel mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the PUDA Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.