Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 | 20 Vacancies | Steno Typist Posts | Last Date 15.01.2020 | Download Application Form @ highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Steno Typist. Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment is ready to fill up 20 jobs for above said positions. As per the Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 job notification, it invites offline application from qualified candidates. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in state of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh can apply before the last date on 15.01.2020. You can download the application form and job notification from their official website @ highcourtchd.gov.in.
Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification degree from a recognized university. Applicants should be preferred on the basis of speed in typing. High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh will select the aspirants on the basis of Word Processing Test. Applications should reach the Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh via postal mode will be accepted. More details of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 jobs, upcoming vacancies, interview/ exam date, syllabus, previous question papers, latest updates, result, admit card, salary, merit/ selection list etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. HCRB-ST-12/2019|
|Salary||As per the norms|
|Work Location||Punjab and Haryana|
To get more information regarding Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2020 upcoming career updates and latest notification, online exam date, syllabus, result, merit list etc., are there in official website of highcourtchd.gov.in. Daily Recruitment also frequently updating examination related to admit card, syllabus, results and so on.
Chandigarh high Court Steno Vacancy 2020 in Detail:
|SC/ ST/ BC||02|
|Totally, 20 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, reservation & relaxation, job vacancy, salary, mode of application & fee structure, last date and other important notes refer Punjab and Haryana High Court Official Notification.
- Graduation or equivalent minimal qualification from a recognized university or institute.
- He/ She shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years old as on 15.01.2020
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand & to transcribe (Word Processing Test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 wpm.
- Charge of Rs. 500 will be applicable for the general category & other applicants SC/ST/BC of Punjab, Haryana state & UT Chandigarh are need to pay Rs. 250 only.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Fee shall be payable only by the way of Demand Draft/ Postal Order at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
- Eligible candidates should submit their duly filled application form along with DD draft/ Indian Post Order on or before the last date through Registered post.
Coordination Branch (Receipt & Despatch) of Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh – 160 001
Steps to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Steno Typist Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://highcourtchd.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment” from the side menu bar & select “Administrative Staff” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Employment Notice for the post 20 Vacant post of Steno Typist on the Establishment of this Hon’ble Court (advt. No. HCRB-ST-12/2019” dated on 13.12.2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 | Driver Posts | Total Vacancies 22 | Last Date 22.10.2019 | Apply online @ highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges in the State of Punjab invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Driver in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab & Haryana. As per the Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 22 vacancies are allocated for this Chandigarh High Court recruitment 2019. Applicants who are searching Court Jobs those candidates can make the online registration from 23.09.2019 to 22.10.2019.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available @ highcourtchd.gov.in. Applicant should pass middle with Punjabi/Hindi and should have valid driving license. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 37 years and 18 to 42 years. Selection will be based on written test & driving test. Selected candidates will be placed at High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh. More details of Punjab & Haryana Court recruitment vacancy, upcoming Punjab and Haryana High Court job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Punjab and Haryana High Court
High court is the highest court in the states of India. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Punjab and Haryana High Court is the highest court in the states of Haryana and also Punjab. High court of Punjab and Haryana has been servicing to the states since 1919. High court is located in Chandigarh until now. It is also called as Chandigarh High court. Formerly, it was called as Lahore High Court. The High court provides judicial services to regions such as Haryana, Punjab and also union territory Chandigarh.
Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 26D/SSSC/ PB/2019 and EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 27D/SSSC/ PB/2019|
|Job Location||Punjab & Haryana|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.09.2019|
|Last Date for Step 1 registration||22.10.2019|
|Last date for payment||24.10.2019|
|Last Date for Step 2 registration||25.10.2019|
|Official Website||highcourtchd.gov.in/ https://sssc.gov.in|
You may visit highcourtchd.gov.in Website to get more details about Chandigarh High Court recruitment. Here you will get information of Driver posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Chandigarh High Court 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 22 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and court wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the court||No of vacancy|
|Subordinate Courts of Haryana||08|
|Subordinate Courts of Punjab||14|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana Court Driver vacancy 2019
- Applicant should pass middle with Punjabi/Hindi from recognized board.
- Should have valid driving license.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Punjab: age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
- Haryana: age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test & driving test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|General & Reserve Category of Other State||Rs.750|
|SC of Punjab||Rs.200|
|Category||Fee for male||Fee for female|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via SBI bank.
How to apply Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2019
- Go to official website https://sssc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for driver posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.