Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 | Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh | Private Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date 05.03.2019 | Download Application Form @ highcourtchd.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019: Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh has recently released the recruitment notification for Private Typist posts. It invites online applications from eligible candidates. Candidates who want to get court jobs in Chandigarh can use this opportunity. As per the Punjab Haryana High Court advertisement, totally 14 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates should send their filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 05.03.2019. Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have possessed graduate from any recognized university. Contenders have to attain prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be done on the basis of written test/ interview/ skill test. After that selected aspirants will be placed Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh. Offline applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of Punjab Haryana High Court notification, merit list, syllabus, upcoming vacancy, admit card, result, and etc. are available in official website.
About Punjab and Haryana High Court
High court is the highest court in the states of India. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Punjab and Haryana High Court is the highest court in the states of Haryana and also Punjab. High court of Punjab and Haryana has been servicing to the states since 1919. High court is located in Chandigarh until now. It is also called as Chandigarh High court. Formerly, it was called as Lahore High Court. The High court provides judicial services to regions such as Haryana, Punjab and also union territory Chandigarh.
Details of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Private Typist|
|Job Location||Punjab and High Court|
|Last date to submit the application||05.03.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Haryana High Court Private Typist Posts
- Applicants must have possessed graduate from any recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done on the basis written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Applied candidates should send the filled application form to give address (check Advt for address)
How to apply Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 | High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh | Clerk Posts | Total 352 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.sssc.gov.in | Last Date 04th Feb 2019
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC), Punjab & Haryana High Court has issued job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the job vacancy of clerk. As per Punjab and Haryana High Court job advertisement, it has released 352 vacancies for clerk job. Candidates who are waiting for clerk post in Punjab and Haryana high court and wish to apply for this post through online mode only. Submit SSSC online registration form between 07th January 2019 to 04th February 2019 (Step-I Registration) and 07th February 2019 (Step-II Registration) up to 11.59 PM at SSSC Official website of www.sssc.gov.in.
Candidates should have finished degree of graduation in any stream (i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent) from recognized university. The SSSC selection method will be made on through written examination and followed by Computer Proficiency Test. The SSSC written examination is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2019 or May 2019. Pay the prescribed application fee through offline mode by the way of Cash Deposit Receipt till the last date of 06.02.2019. Aspirants can apply for this SSSC recruitment notification on or before the last date of 07.02.2019. Who wish to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Recruitment job vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Employment Category||State Government Job/ Court Job|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||352|
|SSSC Official Website||www.sssc.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download Punjab and Haryana High Court official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Community||No of Vacancies|
|For SC/ ST of Haryana||60|
|For BC of Haryana||69|
|For PHC of Haryana||01|
|Total Job Vacancies||352|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Haryana High Court (SSSC) Recruitment for Clerk Jobs 2019:
- Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 47 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in Punjab Haryana High Court official job notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Check more details of selection process in Punjab Haryana High Court job advertisement.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
|Name of the Categories||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|General||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Cash Deposit Receipt.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Registration Step-I||04.02.2019 till 11.59 PM|
|Closing Date for Registration Step-II||07.02.2019 till 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||06.02.2019|
How to Apply for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Court (SSSC) Recruitment for Clerk Job Vacancy in Chandigarh 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.sssc.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link for clerk job vacancy “Advertisement of the posts of clerk in the subordinate courts of haryana” (UNDER: Candidates’ Alerts) and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.