Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 | Punjab Legislative Assembly | Clerk, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 22.03.2019 | Download Application Form @ punjabassembly.nic.in
Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019: Punjab Legislative Assembly is going to fill up 28 vacancies. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 28 vacancies. As per the Punjab Secretariat recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Analyst, Translator, Sewadar, Clerk, DEO, Computer Operator & Other posts. Applicants who are seeking Punjab government jobs can apply to this recruitment via offline on or before the last date 22.03.2019. Punjab Vidhan Sabha recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have passed 5th/ 8th/ 12th/ Graduate/ PG Degree from recognized board or university. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be posted at Punjab state. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee via DD. More details of Vidhan Sabha vacancies 2019, Punjab Secretariat job vacancies, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Punjab Legislative Assembly|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Analyst, Translator, Sewadar, Clerk, DEO, Computer Operator & Other|
|Last Date for submission of application||22.03.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 28 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Data Entry Operator||04|
|Ward & Watch Assistant||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Legislative Assembly Clerk, DEO, Computer Operator & Other Posts
- Applicants must have passed 5th/ 8th/ 12th/ Graduate/ PG Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt for address details)
- Rs.200 for all candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment via Demand draft.
How to apply Punjab Secretariat Vidhan Sabha Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website punjabassembly.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|