Rabindra Bharati University Syllabus 2020 | Junior Assistant, Junior Attendant & Other Posts | Total vacancies 116 | Exam Date: Updated Soon | Download RBU Non-Teaching Syllabus/ Exam Scheme @ www.rbu.ac.in
Rabindra Bharati University Syllabus 2020: Rabindra Bharati University has planned to conduct the written test for Non-Teaching Posts i.e. Jr. Assistant, Jr. Attendant, Jr. Guard, Jr. Security Nayak, Jr. Farash, Jr. Sweeper, Plumber Helper, Junior Driver, Liftman & Jr. Electrician and RBU Non-Teaching Syllabus 2020 is available @ www.rbu.ac.in. Rabindra Bharati University online process for Non-Teaching posts is going to be end. Applicants who have applied RBU Non-Teaching notification and eagerly waiting to write the RBU Non-Teaching Exam those candidates may get the Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching Syllabus/ Exam Pattern at official website.
As per the Rabindra Bharati University recruitment notification, totally 116 vacancies are allocated for Junior Assistant, Junior Attendant & Other posts. There are many candidates were applied from 15.02.2020. Aspirants who have cleared the written test those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process i.e. Interview. After that shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Kolkata [West Bengal]. RBU will conduct the written test for 70 marks and detailed exam scheme/ exam pattern is given below. More Details of RBU Non-Teaching admit card release date, result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of RBU Non-Teaching Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Rabindra Bharati University|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt No||Recruitment Notice: Estt./7129/2020|
|Job Name||Jr. Assistant, Jr. Attendant, Jr. Guard, Jr. Security Nayak, Jr. Farash, Jr. Sweeper, Plumber Helper, Junior Driver, Liftman & Jr. Electrician|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
|RBU Syllabus Status||Available Now|
You may visit official website to get detailed RBU Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
Exam Pattern for RBU Non-Teaching Posts
- Total Marks: 70 marks
- No of questions: 70 questions
- Exam Duration: 30 hours
- Question Paper type: MCQ Type
- Medium of Question Paper: English
- Negative Mark: There will be no negative marking
Subject Wise Syllabus for Rabindra Bharati University Recruitment 2020
- General Knowledge: Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Indian National Movement, Awards & Honors, General Polity, Sports, Authors, Top Events, History, Sports, Indian Economy & etc.
- Test of Reasoning: Arithmetic Number Series, Observation, Arithmetical Reasoning, Visual Memory, Relationship concepts, Discrimination, Non-verbal series, Analogies, Spatial Orientation, Similarities and Differences, Figures Classification, Logical Problems, Verbal Classification, Coding and Decoding etc.
- English: Synonyms & Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Grammar, Vocabulary, Tenses, Verbs, Direct & Indirect Speech & etc.
- Mathematics: Percentages, Age Problems, Median, HCF & LCM, Simplification, Time & Ratio, Conic Section & etc.
- Basic Computer Knowledge: MS Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access, Introduction to Computer Science, Boolean Algebra, Computer Networks, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, PC Software and Office Automation, Database Management System, Data Structures, MS PowerPoint &
Steps to Download Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching Syllabus 2020
- Go to official website rbu.ac.in.
- Find the syllabus link for RBU Non-Teaching posts, click on the link.
- Syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|TO GET MORE DETAILS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|