Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017 | Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Job Notification for Reporter & Class IV Employee Posts | Total Vacancy 19 | Last Date to apply: 11.10.2017 | Download official notification @ rajassembly.nic.in
Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Secretariat invites application from eligible men and women candidates for recruitment of Reporter and Class IV Employee posts. Particularly, 19 vacancies are filled up for said these posts. Eligible and willing candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification and wants to apply these vacancies via website on www.rajassembly.nic.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts. If you are eligible and then go to given application link and fill all required details correctly and attach necessary documents on or before the last date Oct 11, 2017. Candidates don’t forget to pay fee of application before the last date. Moreover you can find details like education qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of Rajasthan Assembly Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Secretariat
Job Category: Government of Rajasthan
Total no. of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Jaipur
Eligibility criteria of Class IV Employee and Reporter Vacancies
- Class IV Employee: Candidates should possess 5th Standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Reporter: Bachelor degree with Stenography speed of 140 wpm and Typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
Class IV Employee:
- Stenography Test
- Typing Test
|Class IV Employee|
|SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan & Others||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan & Others||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Raj Assembly Jobs
- Candidates visit to official website rajassembly.nic.in
- Click “Online application for Recruitment” and then download official notification in pdf.
- Read the official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now, you may have go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Candidates upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Click here to download official notification for Class IV Employee >>
Click here to download official notification for Reporter >>
Online application link
Click here to apply online >>
|Starting date to apply online||12.09.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||11.10.2017|