Rajasthan Government Jobs 2018 | Local Self Government Department (LSGD) Notification | Safai Karamchari (Sweepers) Posts | Total Vacancies 21136 | Last Date: 15.05.2018
Rajasthan Government Jobs 2018: Local Self Government Department (LSGD), Government of Rajasthan published a recruitment notification for Safai Karamchari (Sweepers) Posts. Particularly 21136 vacancies are allotted for the posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want career in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates apply for this Safai Karamchari (Sweepers) job via offline mode on or before the last date of 15.05.2018.
Interested and eligible candidates download the notification from official website @ lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in. Before going to apply, read the instructions & conditions carefully in the official notification. Moreover, We provide the Rajasthan Government Recruitment notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about Rajasthan Government Jobs of 2018 from the official link.
Details of Rajasthan Government Jobs 2018
Organization Name: Local Self Government Department (LSGD), Government of Rajasthan
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Safai Karamchari (Sweepers)
Total Vacancies: 21136
Job Location: Rajasthan
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Government Vacancies
- Domicile of Rajasthan /Must have one year experience in Sweeper.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs (as on 01.01.2018).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Lotry System
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 50/-|
Mode of payment
- Offline ( Demand Draft/ Postal Order )
Mode of Application
Send the application with necessary documents to the following address
Office of Commissioner / Executive Officer, Concerned Municipal Corporation, Council / Municipality
How to apply for Rajasthan Government Jobs 2018
- Go to official website and then Notification Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee offline on or before the last date
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||15.05.2018|