Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 | District Judge Cadre Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 10.10.2018 | Apply online @ hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur recently released the recruitment notification for District Judge Cadre posts. Candidates who want to get court jobs in Rajasthan can use this opportunity. As per the RHC advertisement totally 48 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Interested applicants may apply to this recruitment through online on or before the last date 10.10.2018. After that applied candidates need to send the hard copy of the application form to following address Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
The last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application form is 25.10.2018. Rajasthan High Court selection will be based on written test followed by interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on High court of Rajasthan. Candidates must have full fill the prescribed eligibility criteria for apply to this RHC recruitment. Aspirants must pay the prescribed fee through offline (DD). Applications received after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of Rajasthan High Court notification, latest vacancies, admit card, result, and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||District Judge Cadre|
|Starting date to submit the online application||26.09.2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||10.10.2018|
|Last date for receiving of the print out||25.10.2018|
You may visit RHC Recruitment page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Cadre Posts
- Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from any recognized university.
- However check the notification for more details educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Candidates should have minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection process will be based on following stages written test & interview.
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.250|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs.500|
|All other candidates||Rs.800|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through offline (i.e.) Demand Draft (in favour of “Registrar General” Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at “Jodhpur“)
Mode of Application
- First you should submit application through online, after that you need to send the printout of the online application via offline (Registered/ Speed post).
- Applied candidates may send the filled application form to following address
Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
How to apply Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018
- Go to official website hcraj.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find “District Judge Cadre, 2018”.
- Find the advertisement no “RHC/Exam Cell/RJS/DJC/2018/570” click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|