Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 | Legal Researcher Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 13.05.2019 | Download RHC Application Form @ hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur recently released the recruitment notification for Legal Researcher posts. It invites offline applications from eligible law graduates. Candidates who want to get court jobs in Rajasthan can use this opportunity. As per the RHC advertisement, totally 38 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible candidates should send their filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 13.05.2019. Rajasthan High Court Recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
RHC will recruit the aspirants on contractual basis for a period of 1 year scheme. Rajasthan High Court selection will be based on interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on High court of Rajasthan. Candidates must have full fill the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply for this RHC recruitment. Aspirants must pay the prescribed fee through offline (DD). Applications received after the last date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of Rajasthan High Court notification, merit list, syllabus, upcoming vacancy, admit card, result and etc. are available in official website.
Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Advt. number||Advertisement No. RHC/Exam Cell/LR/2019/622|
|Job Name||Legal Researcher|
|Last date to submit the application||13.05.2019|
You may visit RHC Recruitment page to get more details about Rajasthan High Court recruitment. This page explains full details about the recruitment (i.e.) qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode and etc. You may check Daily Recruitment for more updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ PG Degree in Law from any recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 33 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done on the basis shortlisting and shortlisting will be done on the basis of academic carrier and extra-curricular achievements.
- Rs.100 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through offline (i.e.) Demand Draft/ Postal Order (in favour of “Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court”).
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Applied candidates should send the filled application form to following address by Speed Post, Registered Post, Courier or by Hand
Office of the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
How to apply Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website hcraj.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find “Recruitment – Legal Researcher, 2019”.
- Find the advertisement no “Advertisement No. RHC Exam Cell LR 2019 622” click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applicants who have completed law degree those aspirants kindly use this RHC job opportunity. Who have more passion in Rajasthan govt jobs, those candidates kindly watch our page regularly for more updates and upcoming changes.