Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Steno Posts | Total Vacancies 434 | Last Date 28.02.2020 | Apply online @ www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 434 vacancies. Recently RHC has published the recruitment notification for Direct recruitment to the post of Stenographers for District Courts and DLSAs 2020. As per the HC RAJ Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Steno posts. Applicants who are seeking Court jobs in Rajasthan will make the online registration from 30.01.2020. The last date for submission of Raj High Court recruitment online application is 28.02.2020.
Raj high Court Steno notification and apply online link is available @ www.hcraj.nic.in. Applicants must have full fill the prescribed eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Rajasthan High Court selection will be based on test/ interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Rajasthan state. Online mode applications only will be accepted. More details of Rajasthan High Court recruitment vacancy, upcoming RHC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Raj high Court notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Raj High Court Steno Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.02.2020|
You may visit www.hcraj.nic.in Website to get more details about Raj HC recruitment. Here you will get information of Steno posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Secondary School Exam/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Rajasthan High Court selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for UR Category and Rs.400 for Reserved Category.
- You should make only online payment.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan High Court Steno Vacancy 2020 Notification
- Go to official website hcraj.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|