Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 | Police Constable | Total Vacancies 13142 | Last Date: 14.06.2018
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Police Department has released a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Constables. As per Job Notification, There are 13142 Vacancies allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Rajasthan Police Web Portal before the closing date of the application 14.06.2018
Candidates are requested to read the job details carefully and apply online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018-2019. For other information like Rajasthan Police job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and How to apply for job check the following details. Candidates can get more information about Rajasthan Police Vacancy of 2018 – Please refer the official website.
About Rajasthan Police Department
Rajasthan Police Department shortly Raj Police is a law enforcement agency under govt. of Rajasthan. The department has been servicing since 1951. Headquarter is located in Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan until now. The company provide services such as law and order control in state, protection to VIPs and crime prevention. Presently, there are thousands of employees working in police dept. around Rajasthan.
Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Department (Raj Police)|
|Job Type||State Government|
Vacancy Details of Rajasthan Police Jobs
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Constable GD (General Duty)||11971|
|Constable Horse Rider||34|
|Constable Dog Squad||17|
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancies
- 10th /12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board/Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 31 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Physical Standards Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- First go to official website (i,e) police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||25.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||14.06.2018|
Note:- Candidates wiling to secure a job particularly in Rajasthan police department would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming employment news in our site.