Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 | Interpreter, Assistant, Translator & Executive Officer | Total Vacancies 115 | Apply online @ Rajya Sabha Official Site
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – Recruitment Cell of Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites application for the following posts. Particularly, 115 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online for Rajya Sabha Recruitment on or before the last date (August 18, 2017). Submit online application form @ Rajya Sabha Official Site. This Page explains Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Rajya Sabha is the upper house of the Parliament of India. Rajya Sabha consists of 245 members and they have duration of their membership for six years.
Vacancy Details of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (G.P Rs. 5,400/-)|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- (G.P Rs. 5,400/-)|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol Executive Officer||20||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (G.P Rs. 4,800/-)|
|Stenographer (English)||11||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (G.P Rs. 4,200/-)|
|Security Assistant Grade – II||21||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (G.P Rs. 4,200/-)|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||30||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (G.P Rs. 2,400/-)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (G.P Rs. 2,400/-)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (G.P Rs. 2,400/-)|
|Translator||19||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (G.P Rs. 4,800/-)|
|Proof Reader||03||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- (G.P Rs. 4,200/-)|
Eligibility criteria for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline form a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Experience in translation or interpretation work.
- Certificate course in computer recognized by AICTE/DOEACC
- Shorthand Speed and typing speed.
- However, check official notification for other qualification and experience.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30/35 yrs based on the posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test/Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat vacancies
- Go to official website and then check notice board.
- Find the advertisement (01/2017) and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||25.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||18.08.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||20.08.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Rajya Sabha keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.