Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Parliament of India | Casual Labourer Posts | Last Date Within 15 Days | Download Application Form @ rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites offline mode application for drawing a panel for need based short term engagement as Casual Labourer posts. Recently Rajya Sabha has announced the new job notification [Advt. No.1/2020] for Casual Labourer posts. As per the Parliament of India notification, there are various vacancies to be filled by Rajya Sabha. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form to given address Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ rajyasabha.nic.in. Applicants should pass 10th (Matriculation) from recognized board. Age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at New Delhi. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Rajya Sabha recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.1/2020|
|Job Name||Casual Labourer|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement|
You may visit rajyasabha.nic.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of Casual Labourer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Casual Labourer Posts
- Applicants should pass 10th (Matriculation) from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary (Personnel) Rajya Sabha Secretariat Room No. 628, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001
How to apply Rajya Sabha Secretariat (Parliament of India) Jobs 2020
- Go to official website rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Application for Creation of Panel for Engagement of Casual Labourer in Rajya Sabha Secretariat”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|