RBI Admit Card 2019 | Reserve Bank of India | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 24 | Online Test Date: 23.02.2019 | Download RBI JE Hall Ticket @ rbi.org.in
RBI Admit Card 2019: Reserve Bank of India has planned to conduct the online test for Junior Engineer posts on 23.02.2019. Recently it has released the RBI JE Admit Card for online examination. Applicants who have applied for this RBI recruitment on Jan 2019, kindly download your RBI call letter from official website. Applicants who are looking for bank jobs in central government can use this chance. Reserve Bank of India recruitment JE exam date, time and venue are given in hall ticket. You can get the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2019 from 11.02.2019. The last date for closure of call letter download is 23.02.2019.
As per the RBI recruitment notification, Reserve Bank of India allocates overall 24 vacancies for Junior Engineer posts. There are many number of aspirants were applied for this recruitment. Applicants who have cleared the online test, those candidates are only eligible for Language Proficiency Test (LPT). After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in India. RBI will conduct the online examination for 300 marks and online test duration is 150 minutes & RBI exam pattern is given below. More details of RBI syllabus, result, cut off marks, Reserve Bank of India hall ticket, upcoming notification and etc. are given in RBI careers
Details of RBI Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Category||Bank Jobs / Admit Card|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Exam Scheme||Online Test|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
|Commencement of Admit card Download||11.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Admit Card Download||23.02.2019|
You may visit RBI website to get more details about JE admit card. Here you can get information like call letter details, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RBI JE Exam Pattern 2019
- Reserve Bank of will conduct the online test for 300 marks and the exam duration is 150 minutes. Subject wise details are given below.
|Name of the subject||No of questions||Marks|
|Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100|
|Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100|
How to Download RBI JE Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to official website rbi.org.in.
- Click “opportunities @ RBI” Select “Call Letter”.
- Find the advertisement link “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) – Online Exam Call Letter and Information Handout” click on the advertisement.
- Find the call letter link, enter your Registration No/ Roll No & Password then click login button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen, you may download the call letter before the last date ends.
|JE Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|