RCB Recruitment 2020 | Scientist, Technical Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 36 | Last Date 18.07.2020 | Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment Apply online @ www.rcb.res.in
RCB Recruitment 2020: Regional Centre for Biotechnology has started the online process for recruitment for contractual posts under Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC). Recently RCB has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR] on 26.06.2020 for 36 vacancies. Aspirants who want to get central government jobs in Haryana can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 18.07.2020. According to the RCB Faridabad Recruitment 2020 notification, these 36 vacancies are assigned for Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Database Manager, Scientist, Database Engineer/ Software Developer, Data Curator, System Administrator, Storage Administrator, Network Administrator, Senior Programmer, Administrative Officer, Programmer & Technical Assistant posts.
The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (13 March 2021). The candidates should submit separate application for separate post. Written test /skill Test/interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates. Selected candidates will be appointed at Faridabad [Haryana]. Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020 notification & RCB recruitment apply online link is available @ www.rcb.res.in. Aspirants should possess prescribed educational qualification and should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of Regional Centre for Biotechnology vacancy, upcoming RCB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Regional Centre for Biotechnology Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR|
|Job Name||Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Database Manager, Scientist, Database Engineer/ Software Developer, Data Curator, System Administrator, Storage Administrator, Network Administrator, Senior Programmer, Administrative Officer, Programmer & Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Faridabad [Haryana]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.07.2020|
Here you will get information of Scientist, Technical Assistant & Section Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RCB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 36 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Database Engineer/ Software Developer||08||Rs.1,07,593|
Eligibility Criteria for RCB Senior Scientist, Research Consultant, Technical Assistant & Other Posts.
- Applicants should hold Degree/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ Ph.D in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Head, Senior Scientist, Research Consultant: 50 years.
- Database Manager, Scientist: 40 years.
- All Other Posts: 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode only.
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply RCB Faridabad Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rcb.res.in.
- Click “Current Opportunities” find the advertisement “Recruitment for INDIAN BIOLOGICAL DATA CENTRE (IBDC) PHASE I (Contractual positions) (Advertisement No.IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up RCB Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RCB Recruitment 2020 | 25 Vacancies | CSO, Chief Scientist, Manager & Other Posts | Last Date 29.05.2020 | Download Notification @ www.rcb.res.in
RCB Recruitment 2020: Regional Centre for Biotechnology has recently announced an advertisement for the post of Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Chief Scientist, Manager, Scientist, Project Manager, Grants Adviser, Systems Analyst, Sr. Liaison Assistant, Sr. Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Technical Assistant, Front Office Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Multi-tasking Staff on contractual basis. They welcome the online applications for the above said central government jobs in Haryana. RCB recruitment 2020 notification holds 25 career job opportunities. Applications are invited through provided registration portal link on or before 29.05.2020.
You can download and register the RCB online application form & official job notification directly from their official website @ www.rcb.res.in. According to RCB latest vacancy notice, the candidates should possess an essential education qualification degree. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The candidates should submit separate application for separate post. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for the selection process. More details regarding RCB recruitment 2020 vacancy, admit card, result, selection, salary, exam pattern, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Description about RCB Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||CSO, Manager, Scientist, Accounts Assistant, Project Manager & Others|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer dvt.|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment frequently to gather more upcoming and updated information about Regional Centre for Biotechnology Current Recruitment 2020, admit card, merit list, exam date, results, syllabus, Cut-off, etc. on official website. Here you can find more Defence Jobs, Railway jobs etc.
RCB Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Chief Scientific Officer (CSO)||01|
|Sr. Liaison Assistant||01|
|Sr. Accounts Assistant||01|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Front Office Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria of Manager & Other Posts:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & experience refer official notification.
- Candidate must hold Class 10 Certificate/ Graduate degree/ Post-Graduate degree/ M Tech/ B Tech/ M Sc/ MCA/ PhD degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- Refer official advertisement.
- 01 to 10 years of experience in the related fields.
Application Fee & Payment:
- Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of 1000.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for Regional Centre for Biotechnology Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://www.rcb.res.in/”.
- Pick the “Current Opportunities” from the side menu bar.
- Click “Recruitment for DBT-HRD Project & Management Unit (Contractual positions) (Advertisement No. RCB/HRDC/01/2020/HR)” and “Recruitment for Biosafety Support Unit (Contractual positions) (Advertisement No. RCB/BSU/01/2020/HR)” and select “Advertisement”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get online application form.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly and submit your online registration application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.