RCFL Recruitment 2018 | Operator Trainee Posts | Total 50 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.rcfltd.com | Last Date 14th July 2018
RCFL Recruitment 2018: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shortly called as RCFL has recently released a job notification for recruiting eligible candidates for the vacancy of Operator Trainee. Particularly, 50 vacancies are allotted for operator trainee position. This is huge job opportunity to the unemployed candidates; so you can utilize this opportunity by apply online mode. All Interested candidates may visit the official notification @ www.rcfltd.com. Eligible candidates can send their application through online mode on or before the last date of 14.07.2018.
RCFL will conduct 3 stages of selection process such as, Written Test, Trade Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test. Interested candidates download the notification from RCFL official website as given below. Read to check you are eligibility to apply for this recruitment. If you are eligible, apply for above said position via online mode only from 27.06.2018 to 14.07.2018. Apply as soon as possible. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
RCFL Notification 2018:
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Operator Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for RCFL Operator Trainee Vacancies:
- B.SC Degree/Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology/Equivalent from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation & age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
- Pre-employment Medical Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC / ST category: Nil.
- For General & OBC category: Rs. 500/-
How to apply online registration for RCFL Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website of RCFL -> rcfltd.com.
- Click on option -> HR -> Recruitment.
- Find the correct notification link -> Recruitment of Operator Trainee – 2018.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility to apply online mode.
- Eligible candidates click “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all your details of online application clearly.
- Submit your application till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||27.06.2018 at 10.00 AM|
|Ending date for submission of online application||14.07.2018 till 05.00 PM|
RCFL Recruitment 2018 | Management Trainee (Marketing & Chemical) | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 12.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.rcfltd.com
RCFL Recruitment 2018: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shortly called as RCFL recently released the notification for the post of Management Trainee (Marketing & Chemical). RCFL allotted particularly 35 vacancies for these posts. Candidates apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 12.06.2018. Online application is available in official website you can visit the official website to get more details.
RCFL invites the applications from eligible candidates. Candidates should fluent in speaking the following languages Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali & Marathi. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website before the last date ends. Information about the recruitment is given in the official notification you may refer the official notification for further details. Here information like eligibility, vacancy details and how to apply are given below.
Details of RCFL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Management Trainee (Marketing & Chemical)
Total Vacancy: 35
Job Location: Maharashtra
Vacancy Details of RCFL Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||10||
|Management Trainee (Chemical)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for RCFL Management Trainee (Marketing & Chemical) Vacancies
- B.Sc./Master Degree/B.E/B.Tech/MMS/MBA in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification for post wise educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2018)
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age limit|
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||27 years|
|Management Trainee (Chemical)||25 years|
- GATE – 2018 Score (for Chemical)
- Online Test (for Marketing)
Mode of Application
- Rs. 700/- for General/OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online – through Payment Gateway
How to apply RCF Ltd. Management Trainee Posts
- Go to official website rcfltd.com.
- Click “HR” select “Recruitment” then find the advertisement for Management Trainee Marketing & Chemical then click on the advertisement.
- To get notification click “Download Advertisement” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Then back to the page to apply click “Apply Online” if you are new user you can make the registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make payment then click submit button.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||14.05.2018|
|Starting date for submission of online application||12.06.2018|