RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2019 | Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj | Consultant Posts | Total 06 Job Vacancies | Download RDPR Application Form @ rdpr.kar.nic.in | Walk-in Interview Date: 14th June 2019
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj (RDPR) is going to conduct walk-in interview for selection of Watershed Consultant, Afforestation Consultant, Consultant in Community Coordinator, CSR & Outreach Consultant and IT Consultant posts. As per RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification, totally 06 vacancies are allocated for this Consultant position. The walk-in interview will be conducted on 14th June 2019 at Bangalore. Eligible candidates may participate the RDPR walk-in interview on 11:00 AM at given address. Download the application form/ bio-data form and job notification from RDPR official website of rdpr.kar.nic.in.
Candidates should have completed graduate degree or post graduate degree or engineering or its equivalent educational qualification from any reputed colleges/ institution with working knowledge in computer. The maximum age limit for above said all posts is 55 years and for retired government servant shall be below 64 years. This consultant recruitment is based on contract basis for a period of one year. Candidates must brought filled application form along with necessary documents at the time of walk-in interview. For more information about Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj (RDPR) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ rdpr.kar.nic.in.
Details of Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj (RDPR)|
|Employment Category||State Government job|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Job Location/ Duty Station||Karntaka|
|RDPR Karnataka Official Website||rdpr.kar.nic.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and www.rdpr.kar.nic.in Recruitment 2019 please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Jobs 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Watershed Consultant||Rs. 50000/-||01|
|Afforestation Consultant||Rs. 50000/-||01|
|Consultant in Community Coordinator||Rs. 50000/-||01|
|CSR & Outreach Consultant||Rs. 50000/-||01|
|IT Consultant||Rs. 40000/-||02|
|Total RDPR Job Vacancies 2019||06|
Eligibility Criteria for RDPR Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ MCA/ BE/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in RDPR official website given below.
- For Retired Government Officer: Maximum age limit is 64 years.
- For all other candidates: Maximum age limit is 55 years
- Check more details of age limitation in RDPR Karnataka official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
Details of RDPR Walk in Interview Date, Time & Venue:-
|Walk in Date||Walk in Time||Walk in Place|
|14.06.2019||11:00 AM||Committee Room, RDPR 3rd Floor, Gate No.3, M.S. Building, Bangalore|
- Check more details of selection process in Rural Development and Panchayath Raj job advertisement given below.
How to apply for RDPR Recruitment 2019 Karnataka:
- Go to RDPR Karnataka official website -> www.rdpr.kar.nic.in.
- Find the correct RDPR Karnataka notification “Information on recruiting officers / personnel to the supervision unit of the Aquarium Project for mounting information in the Grama Panchayat and P. Raj department” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for RDPR Karnataka jobs.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on 14/06/2019.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the Department of Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming RDPR Karnataka (www.rdpr.kar.nic.in) Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.