RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020 | Block GIS Coordinator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date: 21 September 2020 | Karnataka RDPR Recruitment Notification @ rdpr.kar.nic.in
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Karnataka currently has 37 vacancies under MGNREGA Scheme. Recently RDPR Karnataka has issued new job notice for Block GIS Coordinator, Block NRM and Livelihood Experts posts. Aspirants who are looking for government jobs in Karnataka should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 21.09.2020. Karnataka Rural Development and Panchayat Raj recruitment 2020 notification pdf & Karanatak RDPR Jobs application form is available @ rdpr.kar.nic.in.
RDPR announced new job notification on 07.09.2020. Applicants should hold Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on test/ interview. Candidates should have two years experience in the above said posts. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at various districts in Karnataka state. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Selected candidates will be placed at raichur, yadgir & kalaburagi. More details of RDPR Karnataka recruitment vacancy, upcoming RDPR notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Karnataka Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rural Drinking Water & Sanitation Department|
|Job Type||State Govt/-|
|Job Name||Block GIS Coordinator, Block NRM and Livelihood Experts|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.09.2020|
You may visit rdpr.kar.nic.in Website to get more details about RDPR recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Karnataka RDPR 2020 Vacancy Details:
- As per the RDPR notification, overall 37 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Block GIS Coordinator||05|
Eligibility Criteria for RDPR Block NRM & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold bachelor Degree/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MCA/ Master Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit is 21 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RDPR Karnataka selection may be based on test/ interview/ Academic Background.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check address details on the official website.
Steps to apply Panchayat Raj Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website rdpr.kar.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment->Notification” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Karnataka RDPR Jobs Application:
- Candidates should download the application form from RDPR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|