Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2020 | Manager, AGM & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date 14.08.2020 | RMFL Chennai Recruitment Notification @ www.repcomicrofin.co.in
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2020: Repco Micro Finance Limited (RMFL) invites offline applications through post/ speed post/courier to fill up 17 vacancies in Chennai Location. Recently RMFL has announced new job notice for RMFL Officer Recruitment 2020. As per the Repco Micro Finance Recruitment notification, these 17 vacancies are allotted for Chief Financial Officer, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the application form along with requisite documents to given address on or before 14.08.2020.
Repco Micro Finance selection will be based on Personal Interview. Interview process will be held at Chennai or through video conferencing. Candidates who are selected in RMFL recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at Chennai [Tamilnadu]. Applicants should be Indian nationals and knowledge of Tamil language is essential. Repco Micro Finance Limited recruitment notification & RMFL Chennai jobs application is available @ www.repcomicrofin.co.in. Applicants shall submit separate application for each cadre and post. Experience in Officer cadre should be in related field only. More details of RMFL vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RMFL Officer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Repco Micro Finance Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Chief Financial Officer, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager & Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||14.08.2020|
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Here you will get information of Officer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Repco Micro Finance Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 17 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Gross Salary per month|
|Chief Financial Officer||01||Rs.77650|
|Assistant General Manager||04||Rs.39700|
Eligibility Criteria for RMFL Officer vacancy
- Chief Financial Officer: Chartered Accountant /Graduate/ Associated member of ICAI.
- Assistant General Manager: Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant (CMA) / M.com/ MBA or any other Postgraduate/ Engineering/ MCA/ BL/ LLB.
- Deputy Manager & Manager: Engineering or BCA or any Graduate.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Chief Financial Officer: 33 years.
- Assistant General Manager: 35 years.
- Deputy Manager & Manager: 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Repco Micro Finance selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- Interview process will be held at Chennai or through video conferencing.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (post/ speed post/courier) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Personnel Administration Division, REPCO MICRO FINANCE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No.634, II Floor, North wing, Karumuttu Centre, Nandanam, Anna Salai, Chennai-600 035 [Ph No.044- 24310212]
How to apply RMFL Officer Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website repcomicrofin.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Notification for RMFL Officer Recruitment”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up RMFL Chennai Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from official Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like name of the Division, Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|